B & T CONSTRUCTION - CURRAJONG JUNIOR

cazza

CONGRATULATIONS TO CAMERON SCHULZE - B&T CONSTRUCTIONS

I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE THE FOLLOWING BOWLERS TODAY IN BOWLING EXTREMELY WELL. ALSO TO THE BOWLERS WHO CAME FROM OUT OF TOWN TO SUPPORT THIS EVENT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
TO JUDY HUNT AND CYNTHIA MERITT A BIG HUG AND THANKS, YOUR COACHING IS BEING REWARDED.

2ND STAGE

1. JESSICA NEEDHAM AV. 184.18
2. CAMERON SCHULZE AV. 182.82
3. MELISSA DUNN AV. 180.64
4. JUSTIN PASCOE AV. 178.09
5. JUSTIN MUSCAT AV. 177.55
6. TERRIE NEEDHAM AV. 174.73
7. MARISSA SCHULZE AV. 179
8. AARON NOWAK AV. 172.18
9. STEVEN TAYLOR AV. 175.91
10.DAHLE ADAMS AV. 172.64
11.MAREE-LOUISE BRIFFA AV.172.55
12.ELLE COCKS AV. 167.36

3RD STAGE FINALS PLACINGS

1ST CAMERON SCHULZE AV. 202.6
2ND JUSTIN PASCOE AV. 168
3RD MELISSA DUNN AV. 163.8
4TH JUSTIN MUSCAT AV. 182.3
5TH JESSICA NEEDHAM AV.152.5

WELL DONE TO CAMERON :) (MY BOY) COMING FIRST. TO JUSTIN PASCOE YOU DESERVED 1ST PLACE AS YOU BOWLED LIKE A TRUE CHAMPION. :p

CAZZA

Welldone to Cameron, Justin & Melissa on placing 1 2 & 3... Congrats on the great bowling...

Cya Alicia... :)

Congrats BLING BLING ( Cameron) :p you bowled really well today and deserved to win.

I think its your shout on Thursday Afternoon at training to buy the Grannies aka ( Super Coaches ) a coffee.

To Justin you bowled really well mate for your first tournament you should be really proud of yourself.

Melissa congrats to you also I know what it's like to bowl with blisters and busted fingers well done.

Kerri

I would like to congratulate all the Juniors who took part in the tournament this week end you all did very well. Well done to Cam on the win (who said you couldn't spare 10 pins) and to Justin P well done on your first tournment,and to Melissa hope the finger heals soon. To all the others keep up the good work,you are champions in your on right. Thanks Carolyn for the nice words,it is a pleasure to coach the Juniors and see them improve,it makes it all worth while. Thanks again to all who took part in the tournament,and hopefully we will see you all again next year. also thanks to Katie Bum on a great job.

Judy Hunt :p :cool: :D

Great bowling by all, but a big congrats to Melissa and Justin Muscat, and especially to melissa for topping it for the girls, im proud of ya's both!

I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to Tracy and Bruce for the great sponsership even thou they dont have any of there kids bowling in the jrn ranks. Great to see. Also I would like to congradate Jessica Needham for the great effort she put in and Terrie well done.
Well Done to cam on winning
Hope to see more out of town bowlers next year

Congrats to Cam (bling bling) :p , Justin P, and Melissa Dunn.
Lissa hope the fingers get better soon. Congrats to everyone who bowled, you all did well. Also a big thank you to Currajong Bowls and to Katie Bum for putting on a great tournament. Thanks Super Grannies for the support thru the tournament. Cams shout Thursday. ;)

Thank you to Bruce and Tracey Jones for sponsoring this tournament.

Missy :rolleyes: :p

Congrats heaps to Cam for the great bowling! Keep up the good work buddy.

Bern, jule and kirst :D

Hey Congrats to everyone exspecially Cameron great bowling mate. Must of been that bit of coaching i gave you that wednesday night we played doubles together. Well done budddy and keep up the good bowling all of you.

Sam

Well done guys, Melissa my lil champion, sure showing those selectors what talent they decided to give a miss huh? Just like to say a very big well done to all who bowled, nice to see some of the averages are big. Well done to BLING BLING JNR Good to see that you have finally decided to pull ya finger out and bowl. Well done guys, I guess I'll see you all at NQ Open later this year.
Renee

Hey thanks Sam. I actually had my mind on the job on the day and my TRACK ball went extremely well. Thanks for bowling with me on the Friday night. Matey!!!

Congratulations to Justin Pascoe, who bowled really well for his first big tournament, must be the new haircut. Have to keep your hair this way now for Intercity. Congrats to Melissa, Justin & Jess. To all the other bowlers who didn't make the top 5, you all bowled well. Oh yes especially my sis Missy who came 7th.

Thanks Judy, Cynthia - my shout Thursday. not!!! And to my mate Katie Bum yeah the threat must have worked as you were gunna kick my butt.

Cam. :cool:

Hey well done to Cameron on the win and well done to Melissa as well good to see yous both come through on the day

Cheers Scotty Bradley
(North Queensland)

howdy

I just want to say congrats to cameron, you bowled really well and deserved the win, also congrats to justin p, justin m and jess for making the final and all the other competitors. It was a good tournie and deserved a better turn out but lets just hope that happens next year. To everyone just a quick note: my fingers and thumb are looking heaps better, so yay!!! lol :D

Take care
MJ

Back
Top Bottom