That's a very interesting question.

I am the only one that can do it .. if anyone wants one feel free to email me your request. Either send me a picture or a link to a picture or just tell me what you want. ALSO please include a small line which goes above the picture but below your name. There are some rules

1) I will not put any rude or idiotic or untasteful pictures / titles (my decision is final)
2) Images will be no bigger than 80x80
3) If you send me a request and then hassle me about getting it put up I won't do yours. I am expecting to get bombarded with requests so PLEASE BE PATIENT.
4) Once you have one DON'T ask me to change it .. so think long and hard about what you want

So if you want one still .. either email me [email protected] or reply to this post ...

That's it. Send away

You can make you own Avatars using somrthing like Ulead Gif Animator, or ask me nicely and IF I have the time I wil have a quick look for you. If you wish to pay me IT WILL BE DONE.
I could get rich on this...thinking thinking...maybe not!!!

Stax
PS mine took about 2 mins.

could you please put a puppy or a kitten under mine when ya have time??
thanks...

Any chance of getting my 'wise old owl' tag back plus picture(a picture of an owl should be easy to track down)

Guys

Please email me at [email protected] if you want these .. I will try and get back on top of them

If you have requested them in the past send them again and i will get to them

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom