ATBSO STATE CHALLENGE 2012

dockers

Notice numbers competing in State trials are very small could travelling to Townsville & being in Queensland AGAIN be the problem. They have very few members in Nth Qld. Many regulars are giving it a miss. Going to the same State (like Junior & Adult Nationals) will eventually take its toll, Dockers

Sorry amagill, but I think this is a relevent question, not that i have a problem with it, but depending on where the event is held, i think people might think "same ole, same ole", but personally i have never been to Townsville, so i am looking forward to it :partytime2: :woot_jump:

and also looking forward to catching up with a few "Walter De Veer/Holt" competitors, like Ivan Edwards from NA, really like to catch up with the big fella.
I do know of a couple of people here that aren't going because of where it is, but really, we have a great team going over, and look out to who ever gets in our way ;) ;) ;)

But when you think about it, you only have to worry about the people who are presented in front of you, or beside you :p :p :p

cheers
johnnybg

Comments i heard relate more to costing, its too expensive! what a lot of rot we're flying from Canberra and its only costing $375 each this is not expensive if your going somewhere youu've never bowled at or been to before. Either you enjoy bowling or you don't, if you do then put up with it, if you don't find another sport and stop complaining.

Wa costs: flights $630, all events $95, dinner ticket $65, masters ?10, $60, accomodation $400 approx, uniforms, transport, lineage, whatever?? Oops forgot food costs. Wow sometimes people forget that not everyone lives in the East Coast! Wa takes a huge group of players and even with fundraising , still costs us plenty. Just as well we love our bowling..... Who voted for Townsville,, not wa players that's for sure! But..... See you in Townsville.

Back
Top Bottom