ATBSO of ACT FINALS RESULTS

S

Scotty Gooch

Well I had hoped that the high scores where going to continue and the bowlers certainly didnt let us down, from the restricted to the open the scores where very high and all the competitors performed well.

RESTRICTED LADIES:
Debbie Brew 188 average
Jeanine Marshall 178 average
Glynda Trevascus 162 average

RESTRICTED MENS:
John Johnson 190 average
John Dalsanto 190 average
Barry Harney 176 average

Some stand out high games from the Restricted Masters final where: John Dalsanto 264, John Johnson 242.
----------------------------------------

OPEN LADIES:
Ursula Ramsay 200 average
Judy Howe 182 average
Colleen Swan 165 average
The ladies divison was decided in a repecharge which was dominated by Ursula Ramsay bowling a 479 block (2 games).

OPEN MENS:
Mike Seymour 222 Average
Kevin McInerney 213 Average
Bryan Fitzpatrick 202 Average

There was no need for a repecharge in the mens divison which was lead from start to finish by Mike Seymour who bowled extremely well considering Mike was ill with a head cold.

Some stand out scores from the open finals where: Ursula Ramsay 223, 256. Mike Seymour 225, 247, 244, 248, 235. Ray Krueger 223, 248. Kevin McInerney 258, 220, 232. Mal Scott 285. Bryan Fitzpatrick 234, 223,223.
--------------------------------------------
I would like to congratuale all the competitors especially Ursula and Mike for a great performance over both weekends. I look forward to seeing all the bowlers back at Queanbeyan Bowl again for the Queanbeyan City Championship and our new event added to the Master the "Seniors Masters Challenge" to held in Nov/Dec.

Goochie

icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Back
Top Bottom