Association Cup

mannah

Just an update on this event.
Tournament accredition number is: A07/0128
We will have six centres competing: Salisbury, Noarlunga, Village, Elizabeth, Cross Road and Woodville.
There has been a couple of minor changes to the tournament:
1) the junior team can be mixed or same sex
2) the invitation to Marion was withdrawn
3) the team of the year will comprise the 4 bowlers with the highest handicapped average in each division. A bowler must have bowled at least 7 games to be eligible for this award.

Please note the following the completion of bowling on Saturday there will be a sausage sizzle and salad provided at no cost to all bowlers and managers.
For non-bowlers a small charge will be made.

Looking forward to seeing everyone bright and early on Friday morning (8.30 am) followed by a great day of bowling.

Good luck and high scoring to all - Especially our Salisbury teams - we would like to keep the trophy for another year.

Lyn

I would like to wish good luck to our salisbury team aswell particularly my womens team , I am this year taking a new roll on as manager not bowler .

So Good luck everyone

Hay Tash,
I am sure that you would be a great manager. Lets just hope that we can do Salisbury proud.
:)

Oh yeah village is going to win association!!!!! GOOOOO Village
DynothaneCentrifugalMassSm.jpg
Centrifugal Owns Thatnotcools Power Machine

Here are the end of Day 1 results. Good luck to everyone for tomorrow morning. See you bright and early at 8.45 or at least it is early, I may not be so bright.
Remember there is a sausage sizzle, salads & sandwiches being provided after bowling for all bowlers and managers. The Easter raffle will be drawn at the conclusion of bowling as well. If you haven't got your tickets yet, please see me tomorrow.

Attachments

• 2007 Assoc Cup scores.xls
    212 KB · Views: 55
ummm is that a mistake the scores arent there? and chris walden isn't there for village?????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom