Anyone know the results from the A.C.T Junior Championships

congrates on matt sing and lexi nicoll on winnin act state and kara triulcio and kevin mcrae on comin second

go central

Patience people, I'm only just now home. Okay:

Congratulations to all who bowled, there was some quality games and quality series out there.

Congratulations also to Lexi Nicoll who defeated Kara Triulcio in a strong match and Matt Sing who defeated Kevin McRae in what I'm told was a good final.

This year saw near record entries in our Open masters, with over 60 male attempts and 30 female attempts. With such strong interest the field was opened to 16 finalists in both divisions, and the format adjusted to Best of 3 Single elimination.

We also saw some big blocks in the restricted masters, which also had good levels of interest. With this increased interest we extended the field to allow for 12 bowlers in both Male and Female divisions.

Congratulations to David Hook who managed a victory over Darryl Whitfield in a down-to-the-wire 3 pin win. David and Darryl bowled 215 and 210 respectively for their final game, making a big lunge for the finish line. Emilie Cooper won the ladies division, bowling 198 pins over her average for 6 games, closely followed by Stephanie Hook who bowled an equally impressive 199 over average.

In other news, we saw a few big games including 286 from Matt Sing, which he backed up with an impressive 300. There was an array of 250's, a few 260's and at least one 279.

Full results from the carnival portion will be available here as soon as they are available. They are finalised, however the new software doesn't allow me to export to word yet.

Thanks to all who attended and supported what I feel was a successful event.

Jeff

Firstly, I just wanna congratulate Matt and Lexi on their wins over the weekend. Matt bowled really well all weekend and Lexi fought hard to get the title. However it sux that no ACT bowler is actually representing ACT at nats hahaha!!

Secondly, I would just like to thank our TEAM coach, TEAM managers and TEAM members for all the SUPPORT I was given during masters. Especially in the block where I was knocked out. It was great to see how people know how to practise what they preach, especially when that sort of thing is spoken about earlier that day.
But really, thanks to those who really were supporting me in the last match! I appreciate it!

Anyways, congrats to not only the winners, but all place getters especially my girl Jess! Go the thirdies ;)

Jen

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Secondly, I would just like to thank our TEAM coach, TEAM managers and TEAM members for all the SUPPORT
Jen

Jen totally agree. Also when you seen the boys manager cheering when the boys captain was knocked out - it leaves you wondering

ROIL

Back
Top Bottom