Another 300 to Michael Liittle

Nice one Michael.

Geez, you're murdering this dry stuff lately. Then again, it's about all you see up there (or anywhere else, I guess!) :)

Adam, I'm betting Dark Star or Grenade. But does it really matter? It's in the hands of Michael Little. The guy can strike with a rock!

Nice game Mr Little I listened to your Theory and bought one i have only bowled one game with it and that was 243. Hooks like a mofo.

Nice one Michael.

Geez, you're murdering this dry stuff lately. Then again, it's about all you see up there (or anywhere else, I guess!) :)

Adam, I'm betting Dark Star or Grenade. But does it really matter? It's in the hands of Michael Little. The guy can strike with a rock!

Used my 2nd Dark Star, straight over label, short pin below fingers with 4000 abralon, 2500 grit polish with extra shine over the top, the Urethane reads the midlane too early up there. Rutherford is the driest joint I have bowled in for a long time. Nothing like throwing over the capping with loft as hard as you can.

Used my 2nd Dark Star, straight over label, short pin below fingers with 4000 abralon, 2500 grit polish with extra shine over the top

Thanks for that info Mick, Dousty will be drilling up a Dark Star for me on the weekend (and it also happens to have a short pin).. Looking forward to seeing how it goes...

Hey Michael

Thats great stuff, congrats !!!!

I am confused, I didnt think 300 games were possible
without using Storm equipment

Sorry , It just slipped out, Jim Cross will understand

Congrats on the 300.
Taking some fine form into the weekend for Qld Open at Caboolture, I see :D

Back
Top Bottom