Another 300 for Zane..

kjharry

Not so newbie...
Well, hot off the presses and via the sms super highway I believe congratulations are in order for another 300 game by Zane Que in his second game of league tonight at Garden City Lanes.

Whilst I am in another state and have no details on how the game actually played out, I'm sure it was another good (and well deserved) one by the big man!

Congratulations and may many more continue to roll in!

Kimberley Elliott

Congrats Zane,

Lots of room and lots of big hits. It was pretty to watch.

Well done now, you have done the sentimental achievement what is next?

B2

Well done mate it was pretty to watch it took some doing for you to bowl your first 300 at Garden City but now that you are not working there anymore it will make it easier for you to bowl more as you don't have to worry as much. Anyway well done mate & I look forward to seeing more to come hopefully I can bowl a couple this year too.

Well done mate.

We both knew it would come one of these days, and what a way to start 2005! Wish I could've seen it.

Keep it up buddy.

Kehan

Garden City 300 for Soul Glow

How good is that? So Zane you had to wait until I went interstate, eh. This is great news, now the monkey is off the back nothing but the best from now on. Well done.

B1

congrats

Hey Zane congrats from all the beer bong boys in north queensland hope to see you up here soon for more beeer bongs.

You see THIS is why I'm still a blonde at heart... am I lead to believe that this is Zane's FIRST 300 all together or just his first at Graden City lanes?

Yes I know this is a detail I should have checked before being the originator of the post but hey.. whaddya goin to do!

:D :D Kim

Kim,

Its his first at Garden City Lanes, but definitely not his first overall... He's had one at Sunset a year or so ago. I think this is probably his 6th or 7th??

Hey Kimmy,

Number 8 precious just to put your mind at ease. I had one in your home centre in 2003. I forgive you.

Zane

Hehehe, thanks for the clarification there Zane (and Tangles too)!

All I can say is ---> brown on the outside & blonde on the inside <---

Say hey to Lisa for me and will talk to you both soon!

Kim

P.S You will be glad to hear I am working now too!

Back
Top Bottom