Teams of 2

Entry Fee $150.00 (per team)
$50 deposit required to confirm entry

24 games per team
12 blocks of 2 games

$3000.00 Cash Payout
(based on 30 teams)

Combined Average not to exceed 380.

Contact AMF Sunshine to place your entry on 9311 5799 or email [email protected]

Brett Best
Manager

Brett Why not make it open combined avg or raise it to 400.....?
I just feel that with the amount of scoring that has been going on this would be better.....But thats my opinon .

Or 420 or 430.
Majority of us that would like to bowl together unfortunately reach over the 400 mark. But i guess it would be unfair to have such high combined averages bowling a 9 no tap tourny. Chances are we will be bowling 300 after 300.

Why unfair Sarah lets face it the scoring thats going on in most centres these days is higher & the avgs have gone up too..

Brett just want to know what avg would you give someone if thay have not bowled since jan last year i mite make a come back in the no tap if you would let me bowl and give me a nice avg then i can find someone to bowl with ............. and sarah 300 after 300 i would like to see that from you hehe

Brett just want to know what avg would you give someone if thay have not bowled since jan last year i mite make a come back in the no tap if you would let me bowl and give me a nice avg then i can find someone to bowl with ............. and sarah 300 after 300 i would like to see that from you hehe

When's the last time you've ever seen me bowl. You dont know what i've done. Theres been a big change in the last 6 months, so dont get jumpie on me old friend.... ;)

Hope you got my PM craig, as for the rest, you just have to always add your pointless 2 cents worth!! Cant keep to yourselves, cant show some respect and common decency, not just on here but in person too.

At least Craig had the guts to say it to my face too! Whens the last time you lot went up and said what you felt to their face???? Not make little narky comments to others and us having to find out through friends.

As for things said behind my back! I honestly done give a S### what is said about me, because you lot are not worth the effort and true friends say it in jokes and mean its a joke unlike some of you who say it as a joke when really your being honest!!!! GET OVER YOURSELF! There are people who dont like you either. Ever stopped and had a look at who really is your friend??? NO!!!

By the way i was not reffering to myself!

Hope you got my PM craig, as for the rest, you just have to always add your pointless 2 cents worth!! Cant keep to yourselves, cant show some respect and common decency, not just on here but in person too.
At least Craig had the guts to say it to my face too! Whens the last time you lot went up and said what you felt to their face???? Not make little narky comments to others and us having to find out through friends.
As for things said behind my back! I honestly done give a S### what is said about me, because you lot are not worth the effort and true friends say it in jokes and mean its a joke unlike some of you who say it as a joke when really your being honest!!!! GET OVER YOURSELF! There are people who dont like you either. Ever stopped and had a look at who really is your friend??? NO!!!
By the way i was not reffering to myself!
Ouch! That kinda hurts! Well we know where those comments are directed and in your own words, I honestly done give a S###! The problem going round is that people talk themselves up to be better than what they really are. A lot better than they are. Around Sunshine in paticular there is only 2 people that can honestly say they are 215 average bowlers and they know that they are good for it too! Those bowlers are Chris Benson and Ralph Harford for the simple fact that they have consistently been high average bowlers from the days of wooden lanes through to synthetic. Years and years of great league and tournament bowling. No other bowler around Sunshine has the right to claim that they are that high in average or capable of doing it, regardless of what they are bowling now. Those people may score now but where were they 5 years ago and 10 years ago. Nowhere and since the previous post was directed at me i will us myself as an example. I dont claim to be great or even that good. Yes i may get lucky and especially recently lucky enough to bowl decent scores but i dont brag or claim to be great. I am cocky (very cocky at times) but never claim to be better than what i really am. There is a big difference!
And just out of curiousity who are these people that pretend to be our friends. Obviously dont have the guts to confront us!

Okay, your missing my point.
I dont care about who talks about who, thats your business.
I was letting of steam from how appalled i was at the fact of what some bowlers did/do. And it showed last night when they/them was ranting and raving last week to going to being so quiet this week..... i wonder why????
I'm not saying i'm good but i know i have something good going on. I must be doing something right to pick my average up.
Anyway let those think what they want. I'm over this whole conversation, i do get over things very quickly. So ciao to all.
Cheers

Kelvin i think that you are a great bowler and the only lucky part of your bowling is the fact that you get to bowl with me.lol:p

Thanks for the PM Kelvin and for the record i did shake Chris"s hand. Also when i or anyone in our team win at money at poker or bowling i carry on regardless thats just how i am . So GET OVER IT. P.S. There is a musical repair shop near my place of employment if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom