AMF SPC Win a Spot June 17th 3 Divisions

A

Amf Northcote

SPC is rolling around again and for our win a spot tournament this year we are offering bowlers the choice of 3 divisions.

Mens Scratch
Womens Scratch
Mixed Handicapped

Tournament Details
This tournament will be held on Saturday June 17th starting at 11:30pm.
Entry Fee for All Divisions $50
Bowlers in all divisions will bowl 6 qualifying games.
At the end of 6 games the top 4 bowlers in each division will contest a best of 3 game bracket final (1st vs 4th, 2nd vs 3rd) with the winners of each match progressing to the final where a best of 3 games series will determine the winner.
Handicaps for the Mixed Handicapped division will be based on highest league average as at June 1st 2006 and calculated on 80% of 200.

The prizes for each division are as follows.

Mens Scratch and Mixed Handicapped (Based on 20 Bowlers)
1st - SPC Spot (valued at approx $300)
2nd - $150 cash
3rd - $75 cash
4th - $75 cash

Womens Scratch (Based on 15 Bowlers)
1st - SPC Spot (valued at approx. $200)
2nd - $125 cash
3rd - $75 cash
4th - $75 cash

We are also giving away a reactive ball for the highest game in each division.

Entries will be taken via this site as well as by phone on 9481-7177.

An entry form will be posted here later in the week.

Regards
Brendan Hanton

No worries Chris.

As bowlers confirm your entry into this tournament could you please also confirm which division you are nominating for.

Thankyou
Brendan Hanton

Put me down Brendan...

I *could* sandbag enough till the 17th to get some handicap, but at this stage, please me in the scratch division please. :D

Sorry Dave but 11:30 PM is correct.
A bit of late night bowling never hurt anyone and i think we all know how well you do with best of 3 matchplay finals.
Who knows mens scratch could be an AO rematch.
Have put you down for it.
Regards
Brendan

is that so people on the other side of town won't upset the prize pool

seems a bit odd to hold a tournament of this nature so late.

Ahhh sorry you'll have to pull me out then... I'll be a little worse for wear on that particular evening! Hope you get some good numbers,

Porto

Porto i have taken you off the list i'm sure you'll have fun at the 21st.

Buzzer.
We are running the tournament that late to keep the entry fee low and the prize fund high. Running it during the day doesn't allow us to do that.
We look forward to seeing people from all over bowling in this tournament.

Regards
Brendan

As promised yesterday here is an entry for people to look at.
Brendan

Attachments

• SPC Win a Spot entry form 2006.pdf
    491.7 KB · Views: 33
Only 4 days to go for this tournament and at the moment we have 4 entries.

Therefore we will be cancelling this tournament.

Another event will be organised for July and details will be posted in the next few weeks. Hopefully we will get sufficient numbers to get that one off the ground.
The format will most likely be $60 for 8 games with a spot going to the highest pinfall scratch.

Regards
Brendan

I would Peter but unfortunately we have had to cancel the tournament due to lack of interest.
The same 4 or 5 people are constantly interested and put themselves down but we never seem to get more than that.
Hopefully the tournament we have planned for July will get the numbers but we'll have to wait and see.
Brendan

Back
Top Bottom