AMF Penrith - Daybreaker

Way to kind max,

The winner, Shaun Cummings. Congratulations to Shaun and congratulations to Michele for a great event. Thanks to everyone who decided to come along and have a great night out at AMF Penrith.

Who would have thought, only 3 300 games bowled. Rob Alston, legend guy and bowler (the reason I threw 288 ) finished with a 298 (same pair) but also threw 2 of the 300's. Shaun Cummings, yes Shaun, we know, we know your 300 had no X's only X.

Thanks again to all 37 people for making it such a great night.

Gary

Hey all
I just wanted to let everyone know that yes a few people on the night were drinking but there wasnt anyone PISSED!!!! comments like these are what give centres a bad name. I ran the tournament and if i felt there was ayone that was pissed i wouldnt have let them bowl. It is xmas so why not let the bowlers relax and enjoy the night. Most bowlers commented how great the night was and all wanted to know when the next one is......
Thanks Michelle :mad:

LOL cant get that writing any bigger aye .. an there where a few ppl (may not have been bowlers) that where bit more then just had a couple to drink And the way i see it who's complainin bout bad centre's

Back
Top Bottom