AMF Northcote Polyester Ball Tournament Date selection

Which date for the Polyester ball tournament?

• Friday April 28th 7:30pm

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Sunday May 14th 4:00pm

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Amf Northcote

Let us know which date is preferable for a polyester or plastic ball tournament.
Brendan Hanton
AMF Northcote

Mate,

Whenever it is put me down!!!!! that blue dot wreaks havoc at Northcote!!!! :)

Not only a Polyester bowling ball...How about the oldest bowling shirt that you have (that fits of course) :rainbowa:

We won't make that an official stipulation for the tournament but if people want to wear the oldest shirt they have then it adds a bit more fun to the day.
Brendan Hanton
AMF Northcote

Looks like Sunday the 14th will be the date.
The poll will still be open for another week or so and we'll make a final decision then.
Brendan Hanton

We are now accepting entries for this tournament via this thread.

The details for the tournament are as follows.
Entry Fee $60
8 games with scratch pinfall deciding the winner.

At the moment the date and time for the tournament will be May 14th with a 4pm start. This could change depending on the number of votes received in the poll as it is open until the end of next week.
Brendan Hanton
AMF Northcote

Ice_Magik said:
Another scratch event.
i was going to enter, but i dunno now.

I wouldnt worry too much about the scores being high in this one!

Plastic is the great equaliser!

Thats funny Tonx i thought our lanes were the great equalizer! :lol:

On a slightly more serious note we are now finalising the details for this tournament and will be able to post an entry form early next week if all goes according to plan.

I have seen a lot of people who seem to be genuinely interested in bowling in a tournament like this and i will remind everyone that we are currently taking entries for the event.
At the moment we are looking at running it on Sunday May 14th at 4pm as the poll seems to indicate that is the day most would prefer.

More details will be posted in the next week or so.
Till then keep practising with those plastic balls :D
Regards
Brendan Hanton
AMF Northcote

Amf Northcote said:
Thats funny Tonx i thought our lanes were the great equalizer! :lol:

only to those without uber ball speed and revs :D

Put me down, ill have a go....

oowweee very close to or just after my the date i should be having all 4 wisdom teeth extracted :(

will know within 1 week, but hopefully i'll be able to bowl !

Tournament update.
The date has been finalised as May 14th @ 4 pm and we now have an entry form. Its not much but it gives people something to look at.

Sorry you and Jane can't make it Ralph. I have removed you from the squad list. Good luck for your Dunn Shield Roll Off.

Peter i have added you to our squad list. Look forward to seeing you on the day.

We have had a good deal of interest in this tournament which has still yet to translate into much in the way of entries.

Just reminding everyone that we will be taking entries via this site as well as by private message and telephone on 9481-7177.
Regards
Brendan Hanton
AMF Northcote

Attachments

• Plastic tournament.pdf
    124.5 KB · Views: 34
Okay people less than 1 week until we run the tournament that everyone has been talking about.

Keep those entries coming and lets see a good turnout on Sunday.
Regards
Brendan Hanton

Squad list so far.

Matt O'Brien
Carly Allen
Andrew Tonkin
Peter Hammond

Need a few more entries if we are going to be able to run this.
Brendan

Back
Top Bottom