AMF Grand Prix Circuit - VICTORIA

W

Warren Stewart

On behalf of AMF Victoria I am excited to announce the launch of the AMF Grand Prix Tournament Circuit and invite all Tournament Bowlers to the inaugural "Bowler's World" Cup, being conducted at AMF Moorabbin Bowl on Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th February.

There has not been a circuit in Victoria for almost 10 years and the aim is to provide good value events, along with a platform for bowlers to play and hone their skills in a competitive environment.
There will be 6 tournaments on the circuit, with also the re-introduction of an "old" major - The Hobart Cup [AMF Moonah] - which will be Nationally Ranked, held later in August.
Entry Fees will be $195, Double your money back for making the cut and a 1 in 3 payout.
To encourage Ladies, Seniors [over 50] or Youth Bowlers with an average of 190 or less will receive an extra 8 pins per game.
A Membership of just $50.00 [not compulsory], will be available, which will entitle members to a Bowling Shirt & eligibility to win 300 game awards [$100]
A Grand Prix Rankings will provide the Top 3 Points getters at the completion of the 2006 Series, with bowling equipment and a shirt.
PINFALL WILL CARRY OVER to the Matchplay section.
Entry forms are out and on this site with more in depth information.
For any enquiries please contact me via Total Bowling or on my email [email protected]
Thankyou
Warren Stewart
AMF Regional Manager

Attachments

• Grand Prix - Victoria - 06.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 352
To all tournament bowlers
Please be advised that for any further information or entries regarding the AMF Bowlers World Cup, would you please contact Patrick Birtig at Moorabbin Bowl on PH: 03 9555 3555 or [email protected]
Thanks
Warren S

Back
Top Bottom