AMF Dandenong High Rollers Sports League

AMF Dandenong

2008 HIGH ROLLERS LEAGUE

Do you have an entering ave of 170+?
Do you want to challenge yourself on different lane conditions?
Are you looking for something to do on a Wednesday night?

The New High Rollers Singles League is starting at Dandenong on Wednesday 4th June at 6:30pm. Each single will bowl four games each week for only $25.00. CASH prizes at the end of the season.
30 week season with 5 different oiling patterns being covered.​

Rounds 1-5 _____________39 Feet 2008- Ebonite International Luxemburg Open
Rounds 6-10 _______________45 Feet 2007-WTBA Women's World Championship
Rounds 11-15 ______________41 Feet 2008- PBA Denny's World Championship
Rounds 16-20 ______________50 Feet 2007- PBA Tournament of Champions
Rounds 21-25 ______________35 Feet 2008 GEICO Classic
The final five weeks of league will be a refresher of the previous oiling patterns used, with round 26 being 39 Feet and so on.
For more information or to register to be a part of this new league, please contact AMF Dandenong 9794-8133 or see the staff behind the counter on your next visit.

Has Dandenong bowl got enough room in its budget for all that lane conditioner ? . If i lived closer i would be interested never mind . Cheers Ralph .

If i lived closer i would be interested never mind . Cheers Ralph .
Me too Ralphy!! AMF Dandenong should be congratulated for looking after their league bowlers. This should be a good mental challenge for league bowlers to test their skills to see how good they really are. Wish more AMF centres would follow suit :)
Cheers,
Alex

LEAGUE UPDATE...​
... The first bowler to bowl a 300 game in the up and coming High Rollers Sports League
WILL WIN $500 instant CASH!!​
Just a reminder to let everyone know that the High Rollers League starts on June 4th at Dandenong.

Back
Top Bottom