After some cash??

emmtee83

Yes folks, there's a lot of cash up for grabs in the next event of the 2009 Bowling Balls Australia SA Scratch Series.

8 games of skins will be bowled. High game will win $150, Second will win $100 and Third will win $60. If there are enough entries, we will also introduce a Fourth award.

The event will be held at Village Bowl on 21st June, 9:30am for 10am start. Entry is $130 ($145 for non paid up members of the Circuit). Register your interest by clicking the following: Link

Thanks all......

Michael Tran

NB> Before I get flamed by bowlers who may want to bowl this event, but may not be able to because it clashes with State Masters.....a disclaimer.

The calendar for the BBASA Scratch Series was released at the start of the year with changes implemented (a meeting was held with TBASA) to minimise clashes with other events. Unfortunately I have not been able to avoid all events but have minimised the impact to the majority of bowlers.

South Australian Adult State Champs entry forms were only released at the start of this week and have listed 21st June as the Masters date. As organiser of this tournament circuit, I had no idea Adult State Champs Masters would be held on a date I had reserved so early for the Skins event, therefore have no responsibility for this particular clash.

TBASA have been approached by multiple parties to change the date of Masters to another date, even to Saturday 20th June (the day before Skins), to avoid a clash. We are awaiting a reply.

Back
Top Bottom