Adelaide Performance Glass Junior Doubles Challenge

Andrew K

Hi All

This year woodville in conjunction with a group of parents and coaches from other centres is hosting an event we are hoping to make a yearly event on the junior calender the Adelaide Performance Glass Junior Doubles Challenge

This event is being hosted at Woodville Bowl on Sunday 17th of September 2006 with 3 squads one at each of 9.15am, 10.30am, and 11.45am

The cost of bowling is $18.00 per person for 3 games and the prize fund
Bowling fee $14.10
Prize Fund $3.90
Total $18.00

This event is open to all junior bowlers in the state or interstate, we have grades from E to Open with mixed, male and female doubles. To Bowl you must be a registered TBA member as it is a TBA accredited tournement and all tournement and all rules and regulations will apply.

The prize fund will cover medals for 1st and 2nd place in each division, with 3rd depending on the number of bowlers

any money left over prize fund will be given as prize money to the divison it came from with 50% for 1st 30% for second and 20% for third

if anyone wishes to bowl please post in this thread with the squad time you would like and a contact phone number so i can get in touch with you and send out an entry form

if you don't have a partner but still want to bowl we are happy to do everything we can to help you find one.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, either post here or feel free to give me a call

hope to see you there
Andrew Kelly
0403 168 471

Attachments

• InsideofEntryForm-1.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 22
You are charging $3.90 per entry for prize fund, but only giving 1st and 2nd Medals and any leftover "prize fund" returned as stated.

Question? What is the sponsor throwing in?

at the moment the sponsor, has ensured bowlers do not pay to run the tournement like in the states for example, also the sponsor is covering the cost of the trophies for high scratch game series etc

Hi all the places are filling up now we have 10 spots for doubles left mainly in the early and late squads,

if anyone still wants to enter we are still taking entries including on the day of tournement

On last sunday the inaugural Adelaide Performance Glass Junior Doubles Challenge was held at woodville, we had over 40 junior doubles pairs participate over the 3 squads over A to E Grades. We will be posting results as soon as i get a chance to type the up

so congratulations and thank you to all the bowlers that took part to make a great day

i'd also like to thank the tournament committee for the time and effort they invested to make such a great day, also i'd like to thank Adelaide Performance Glass for their sponsorship to make the event possible, and woodville for helping to ensure that the tournament ran so smoothly.

now we are looking foward to next year which we can assure you will be bigger and better

Back
Top Bottom