Adam Hayes 299

Russo

There's a storm brewing!!
This was bowled on Monday night at Werribee, gee with all the guns out at Werribee is he not worthy of a mention? :p He also finished with a 783 series I think, anyway congrats to you Bro well done and maybe next time the messenger will take the 9 pin.

bad luck big fella, your getting closer

9 pin ouchies, you live by the sword and you die by the sword

great game adam and bad luck about the 9 pin :mad: :mad: :mad: .Hope there will be a 300 around the corner for you

BIGGEST EVER 9 PIN.... EVERRRRR
It was like a messenger came across and spun out in front of the 9 pin Booker T style and was alll likeeeee CAN YOU DIGG IT, SUCKAAAAA!?!?!?!?!
And Hayesy was like OAF... can't OAFIN' believe it like I OAFED the crap out of that... damn.
Then he was like nah can't go paintballs coz I'm really scared it might damage my nails yewwwww

This was bowled on Monday night at Werribee, gee with all the guns out at Werribee is he not worthy of a mention? :p He also finished with a 783 series I think, anyway congrats to you Bro well done and maybe next time the messenger will take the 9 pin.

Messenger must have cleared the 7 for him to leave a single 9... :p

Great game mate, obviously waiting for me to be in the centre before you throw the big one.

As for the posting (I will bite my tounge for the most part), had I been there it would have been here in 2 seconds flat - no-one has had front 11 this season at Werribee, so surely its worthy of a mention. (that and the fact he'd throw me in the water at Hidden Valley tomorrow if i didn't say something nice...)

Well done Adam nice game and series. By the way save some of them scores for the marathon next year ok .LOL. Cheers Ralph.

As for the posting (I will bite my tounge for the most part), had I been there it would have been here in 2 seconds flat - no-one has had front 11 this season at Werribee, so surely its worthy of a mention. (that and the fact he'd throw me in the water at Hidden Valley tomorrow if i didn't say something nice...)

It was tongue in cheek comment and was supprised it took till Fri to get a posting.

Back
Top Bottom