ACT Team Nomination Forms

DrewC

Hi All,

Please keep an eye out in your local centres, very shortly nomination forms for the ACT Restricted, Seniors, Youth and Rachuig teams will be hitting the counters. Roll offs are scheduled for the last two weekends of June. Forms have all four teams in the one nom so read carefully and get your noms in!

Cheers
Drew

Please note to accomodate people wishing to bowl NSW sports series event the roll offs for the various representative teams will be held the weekend of the 28th and 29th at Tuggeranong.

Entry forms will be released ASAP so keep an eye out.

Cheers
Drew

Mwaha! The form is now available, accredited and all. Hope to see some numbers put in

Note this form and the trials are for all but the Juniors;
Rachuig
Restricted
Seniors
Youth

Are you guys aware that Seniors challenge bowlers are required to have completed an all events entry at this years Nationals prior to the commencement of the challenge??

All,

Please note two minor revisions;
1. All teams, not just Rachuig, are required to have bowled in the last state champs
2. Seniors now must bowl an all events prior to the event at nationals

A revised form is attached

Attachments

• 2008_Rachuig_Restricted_Seniors_Youth_Trials.pdf
    169.7 KB · Views: 60
Jeff

I was just reading on page 5 of the nomination form, that the attendance is compulsory for all the team members.
1 What is the date for this dinner?
2 What if the representatives are already bowling in the ATBSO Nationals in Adelaide? (for those who made both rep teams)

Jeff

I know of some bowlers who will be competing in Adelaide from 9-18 September in the Darrell Holt Challenge, and staying on for the ATBSO Nationals 19-29 September, are also nominating for the teams the nomination forms are for. If the dinner dance for the TBA Nationals teams is on after the 9th of September, then the bowlers who are in Adelaide cannot make the compulsory dinner dance.

Ah, gotcha.

I would expect representative duties will provide sufficient reason for non-attendance, in my personal opinion.

I recommend not letting that stand in the way of nominating for anyone who was thinking about it. We will do our best with the date to avoid such clashes too, I'm sure.

Just a reminder that these forms need to be in to us before 8pm this Wednesday.

I am available on Monday and Tuesday night from 6pm, until 9ish on Monday and 7.15ish on Tuesday all things being normal, in Tuggeranong.

Or to Mike, Drew, Cheryl or Lance is good too.

Back
Top Bottom