ACT Rachuig

On behalf of the ACT Rachuig Teams I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank our rabid supporters in Melbourne namely Angie and Andrew Campbell. Your three days of enthusiastic encouragement (even though you were a little dusty on one of those days) was very much appreciated by the whole team.
Also a big thankyou to the "three amigos" (Lloyd, Spike and Bob) who also privided great support over the three days.
My congratulations to Matt Francis, who once again showed his class, on a superb performance and on being a member of the All Stars.
Also congratulations to the boys (Matt, Drew, Dean, Rob and Andrew) on your fanstastic 3468 in the teams.
Cheers
Mike

Hi Mike, thanks for the kind words. Both Angy and I have a desire to watch, learn and improve from the calibre of the bowlers who achieve making a state Rachuig Team, and it was another excellent spectacle this year.

From my perspective, both the men's and women's teams bowled their hearts out and it's just that a lot of the other teams seemed to pip our teams, not only at the post, but sometimes in the last few furlongs!

Not sure where the event is going to be in 2008, but I will be rolling off. If I make the team, terrific, but if not and it's somewhere where we can attend at the time, we will be there again. Cheers

Andrew and Angy

Well done guys, I was following the scores over the period and there was some very impressive bowling.
These words are proudly bought to you from London...
Keiran.

On behalf of the ACT Rachuig Teams I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank our rabid supporters in Melbourne namely Angie and Andrew Campbell. Your three days of enthusiastic encouragement (even though you were a little dusty on one of those days) was very much appreciated by the whole team.
Also a big thankyou to the "three amigos" (Lloyd, Spike and Bob) who also privided great support over the three days.
My congratulations to Matt Francis, who once again showed his class, on a superb performance and on being a member of the All Stars.
Also congratulations to the boys (Matt, Drew, Dean, Rob and Andrew) on your fanstastic 3468 in the teams.
Cheers
Mike
I can only echo these comments from Mike, awesome stuff Angy and Andrew. Well done to the lads in the team who Dragged Matty and I for a ride and well done to Bliss on his all events tally. Pity there was no silverware in Rachuig but hopefully something to work on for next year!

Again, echoing Mike's sentiments, it was great to hear Angy, but the women's team would also like to thank some slightly more quiet, but equally important support received during our time in Melbourne. Di and Gareth and most of all the four husbands (including Allan as an honourary ACT husband). Between fetching gear, shuttling people around and offering encouragement and suggestions when needed their presence was invaluable.

I would also like to thank all the women on the team for making me feel welcome and that I belonged, regardless of my average - and congratulate the ladies team on bowling series (not sure of the plural) over and above previous years. It was great to be part of the elite team.

Hey Keiran, hope all is well with you. Regards Andrew C
G'Day Andrew, all is well, although the weather is pretty crappy today in london. It is great to hear that the boys and girls did well in Altona and that everyone enjoyed themselves.

Back
Top Bottom