ACT City Championships

greeny

Greeny
i would just like to say goodluck to everyone who is bowling this weekend in the city championships we should see some high scores hopefully and cant wait for masters also its good to see people coming in from outer state to bowl it especially ross byrne lol go ross woo

Hi all,

Just quickly, the format for tomorrows Trophy events:

Restricted - Male and Female will run SEPERATE divisions, 6 games w/hcp as advertised.

Masters - Male division as advertised, ie 7 games round robin with bonus.
Masters - Female - due to the number of entries we've jigged this about somewhat. All 5 bowlers will bowl four games, cut to four (lowest on pinfall out). From there, 1 game lowest elimination, therefore our top four will bowl one game, cut the lowest GAME (not total), top three bowl one game, cut the lowest GAME, last two have a one game fight for the title.

The carnival results will be up here later tonight, I need to export them from the system but first things first, I need food. Check back in about 2 hours.

I didn't think a super code scoring guru like you needed the sustenance that us mere mortals needed Jeff. Where are your priorities

I didn't think a super code scoring guru like you needed the sustenance that us mere mortals needed Jeff. Where are your priorities
Are you kidding, you obviously have no idea the energy it takes to sustain this hectic pace... :)

Besides, I'd already ordered the pizza...

Okay, as promised, here's the carnival results attached. Anyone with any issues should voice them sooner rather than later...

Good luck to the trophy competitors tomorrow.

Attachments

• Carnival Results.txt
    7.7 KB · Views: 63
Hi All,

Another event completed, and the big congrats go out to

Michael Craig & Jess Seddon (aw, together again) for the Open Masters
Sarah Hackett & David Hook for the Restricted Cup

We had some good (and plenty not-so-good) games today, of special mention is Jess rolling 259 to finish masters (that was the high score, none of the boys beat it...)

Also of particular note; David Hook, in backing up his State Restricted win, bowled a PB 245 game to finish the day.

The other PB (that I know of) yesterday was little Alison Taylor, but I'm not sure what the score was... 134?

Well that's all from me I think - thanks for coming guys and good luck to those bowling in the State Team Challenge next weekend. Oh, and those that have to survive the dinner ;)

Attachments

• Trophy Results.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 33
yeh i would like to congratulate craigy on wininnig it three yrs in a row lol i still beat u scratch tho and jess u came home so good and to beat the guys lol like the first day at youth roll offs u go

I would like to thank every bowler who participated over the weekend. With out the bowlers the event would have not happened. I would also like to say a big thank you to Heather for helping with the organising, Jeff for the scores and lane draws, Brett, Deb and Brian for the assistance on the lanes. Also to the Bowl for all their assistance.

Thanks,

Chirs Taylor

Craigy...back to back to back.
Nice work mate!! I hope if you made any form to skitch, it was successfull :p haha!!
Schneddo!! Well done girly!! You seem to be bowling like an absolute champ as of late. Keep up the awesome work!

Jendal

Craigy...back to back to back.
Nice work mate!! I hope if you made any form to skitch, it was successfull :p haha!!
Schneddo!! Well done girly!! You seem to be bowling like an absolute champ as of late. Keep up the awesome work!

Jendal

I have that video and keep watching it over and over again and I swear I did not miss my hand lol, well done to all the bowlers especially Nick, Daryl and Jess.

i would like a special thanks to myself for coming last lol! well done to everyone, specially craigy and canna.

in the thank yous above i would also like to add linda (GO MAMA 4!).

Back
Top Bottom