Accomodation for President Shield 2007???

doorey

Just was wondering if anyone can reccomend a place to stay for 2 weeks next April???
Thanx in Advance

Its being hels at Altona in Melbourne next April.
Not knowing Melbourne at all just thought I would ask..some one might reply?!!

Phil,
I didnt know where it was being bowled at....I thought it was a simple question......obviously not - as it's in Melbourne.

Doorey, go on to www.racv.com.au I think and look up the accomodation on there....thats the best place I look for accomodation around Australia.
Good luck.

Doorey - Click on the travel button on the toolbar and it will directly go to the search menu....and go from there.

I found....Comfort Inn Werribee, Quest @ Williamstown, Quest @ Williamstown North, Best and Western Taylors Lakes Hotel/Motel, BWestern Werribee Park Motor Inn. Hope this helps you.

There are plenty of places around to stay at.
During the Commonwealth Games, most of the bowlers stayed at the Quest Flemington or the Quest Williamstown.

it really depends how much u want to spend on accomdation. I think a few of the president shield teams are staying at Quest In Flemington but i cant be sure.
If you go to the TBA website and find the 2007 Junior Nationals they have a link to a list of accomdation

Phil,
I didnt know where it was being bowled at....I thought it was a simple question......obviously not - as it's in Melbourne.
Doorey, go on to www.racv.com.au I think and look up the accomodation on there....thats the best place I look for accomodation around Australia.
Good luck.

its ok chantell its just that it was posted on the vic forum and not anywere else would be strange asking us for accomadation if it was in tassie hey

Phil

Thanx for the replies... will go surfing and see what I come up with.
See you at Shield 2007.
Thanx again.:p

Back
Top Bottom