A new Riley arrival

ms

is retired...
Just wanna say a big CONGRATULATIONS to Brett & Deb Riley on the safe arrival of their newest edition to the family.

A beautiful boy named Lachlan Bradley, he weighed 9 pound 5.

Congratulations to Ash for becoming an uncle again and of course the grandparents too :)

Cant wait to see a pic of the lil one... Bet Brooke is excited that Lachlan is finally here!

Take care guys!
Marty

You just beat me to it. :)

Congrats to Debbie and Brett, who no doubt are over the moon at the arrival of Lachlan, as well as the entire Riley clan.

Lachlan must have been a much quicker arrival than his big sister Brooke, which I am sure would have pleased Deb no end!

I hope everyone is doing well. My love to all of you xoxo

Congrats Debbie & Brett
On the safe arrival of your darling son Lachlan I bet Brooke is estatic a new buby doll to play with( and a real one at that) beats those baby borns hands down;) :D
Wow Deb such a big baby for such a petite person is this your last:( :( :( :surrender:
Kerri Gary Riley & Darcy Bailey xxx

Congrats To Brett and Deb on the safe arrival of Lachlan , wonderful news and Brooke must be so excited to have a new baby brother .

All the best to you all

Love from Tash , Ben Caleb and Aimee Billing

Congratulations on the arrival of your second child and first boy, Lachlan. I'm sure Brooke will be delighted to have a baby brother.

Best wishes to the Riley family.
Chris Commane

Congratulations Deb & Brett that's excellent news.
I'm sure little Brooke will be extremely happy to have another little playmate in the house :)

All the best!

Back
Top Bottom