6 Ball rollers

William

Thank you for the feedback on our 6-ball roller. I realize the design is not quite accomodating for a taller person. We have looked at changing the length of the handle a couple of different times. Unfortunately it creates a few other problems (Strength, The handle will not fully collapse and therefore will stick out too far once the top bag is removed, and the weight issue as well).

We will continue to work to improve the design to accomodate a wider variety of people. I have discussed the matter with our tech department and in no way were we trying to disrespect you with the response that was given. It is unfortunate that this has been blown way out of proportion. E-mail is such a great thing, but unfortunately perception, interpretation, and inflection can get lost. I guess I am still old school. I like to call and talk to the person and convey my message that way. feel free to give me a call in the office anytime to discuss. I am in from 8:00 am MST to 5:00 pm MST. the office number is 435-723-0403.

Thanks again for expressing your concern and sorry that you felt we disrespected you.

Hank Boomershine
VP Sales and Marketing
Storm Products, INC.

Hank, thank you for your response, and I mean that with all sincerity. You have resolved this matter professionally, and respectfully, and I will continue to do business Storm and Roto Grip as I have in the past. Once again thank you for your intervention.

Well you don't get any higher up the ladder than that! Great to see that Storm are looking after all concerned.

Grant

Wow Bill. That's impressive!

1st time i have ever seen a manufacturer reach out to a customer on this site, and furthermore, the representative of the company involved is in the states on an aussie site!

I think Storm have done exceptionally well in regards to their service delivery here and this is excellent customer service. If only all manufacturers were to do such things and business in general given the internet usage of the public nowadays,

Great stuff all round.

" I guess I am still old school. " Hank, thank goodness there are some left. When more people were of that 'old school', before the days of instant communication, many 'situations' never even arose, as people were dealing more one to one with one another.
Thank you for the great demonstration that it still works, and I'm sure that your Company, and it's products are enhanced enormously because of your actions and attitude.
Jim.

Back
Top Bottom