300 to Chris Bateup.

Cramps

would like to congratulate chris on bowling 300 at belconnen. This one is special as he did it after finding out his mother passed away in the second frame of the game. Congrats Chris and my thoughts are with you and your family.

i was the guy on the receiving end of the game and it was an awesome display of mental strength having received such news at the start of the game.

well done to you Chris it was inspirational to watch you put the game together and to hold yourself together in what can only be described as the worst possible time for you.

i must also mention his wife Annette also posted a game of 199 which was a huge effort given the way she started the game with a few open frames.

to both of you and your family our thoughts are with you and yours during this time.

Graham & Gayle Shoesmith

The Griffith Teams were bowling up the opposite end of the centre at the time. All we first saw was another 300 game bowled by Chris (which for most of the team was only 2nd time any of us had seen one) but to find out not long after that last ball what had happened, has struck a chord with all the Griffith Teams.

Chris and Annette, you are both true soldiers and an inspiration to all of us back here. We will never forget what happened over the weekend. May you and your families find comfort in knowing alot of people are thinking of you both. You both are legends.

On behalf of the Griffith mens & ladies teams
Kat

Wow...really and truly...there's absolutely no other word to describe just how incredible this is!

To step up and to throw something so amazing after finding out such tragic news shows the mark of an incredible person and I am incredibly sorry to hear of your loss, Chris. I'm really glad that you could honour her in such an extraordinary way. Congratulations to you for achieving such an incredibly amazing feat and I'm sure there's many, many more to come.

You have my deepest sympathies and I hope that yourself and Anette are well and can work through such a tragic time.

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Back
Top Bottom