"300" A FIRST FOR MARK WARD

shine

Regular
It was great to see Mark bowl his first 300 game yesterday. Bowled @ Macarthur Bowl during the mid country tournament (Game 5 ).

Mark did this with little sleep as he had worked the night before, he bowled well all weekend and this was very well deserved...

It was also fun to watch Holly not wet herself and hide around the corner as she couldnt watch from about the 9th frame. We were all a bit worried that an early labour would be on the cards and that some hot water and towels would be needed...

Congrats again Mark and congrats to you and Holly on the precious bundle that will arrive around christmas...

Well done Mark! Well deserved mate.

Hope next time you'll do it with your eyes closed! Or maybe even sleepwalking! :p

Job well done mate!

Hey Wardie congratulations and well done on joining the "300 club" as you must have experienced it is an awesome feeling to throw that last ball after knocking down the previous 11 and see them all go down.

Here you were worried about my average going into Darrell Holt, mate maybe I should be worried about yours.

Cherish the feeling of the 300 because you never know where the next one is going to come along !

I hope it was a Storm ball you were using??

Se ya in Perth in September your shout for the Jim Beam's

Cheers Swanee

Back
Top Bottom