2nd Annual ABC Printing 60 Game Marathon

Congratulations to the ABC Printers Marathon Winners
1st SEXUAL CHOCOLATE...George Frilingos + Brendan Meads + Matt Watson.
2nd HABER HUBER TRIPLETS...Tony Hamilton + Jon King + Brad Reggars

Final scores are attached.
Thank you all for a fabulous night.
Mrs P.

Attachments

• Marathon Block 12A.xls
    109 KB · Views: 104
Congrats to the winners SEXUAL CHOCOLATE on their victory.

Mrs P and the crew at Aspley for their work thank you very much.

To all the bowlers who participated thanks for the support.

A competitive and fun event with lots of close matches and unfortunately no perfects (not from a lack of effort though).

Was there only 10 teams in this?

Yes.

Based on 24 teams. 16 teams entered but only 10 turned up.
I will not cancel a tournament. ABC Printing sponsors came to the rescue.
A big THANK YOU to them.

How about joining us next year?
We had a lot of fun over 16 hours.

Mrs P.

It was a lot of fun, I still cant believe after 59 games it came down to the final game at 2.45am to decide the winner. Thanks to the ABC Printing, Aspley bowl and all the sponsors who contributed to this event. I'll be back next year where Sexual Chocolate will defend its title.

This is one of the best tournaments that I bowl in. (Not that I do many). It is so much fun and such a challange to do this. If more people gave it a go I am sure that they would enjoy it. To bowl with my 13 year old son is another bonus. Hey if a child can do it why cant adults give it a try. You never know you my like it!!!!!:cool:

On another note a big congrates to Mrs P and all the people that put it together as well as all the sponsers for the donations of products, time and prise money. With out you it would not be as good a tournament as it is.

See you next year for the 3rd Annual ABC Printing 60 Game Marathon.
:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

On another note a big congrates to Mrs P and all the people that put it together as well as all the sponsers for the donations of products, time and prise money. With out you it would not be as good a tournament as it is.

See you next year for the 3rd Annual ABC Printing 60 Game Marathon.
:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

Many Thanks to all our sponsors. When I ask, they always seem to give.

May I say a big THANK YOU to PTI TILT TRAY SERVICES & JAE LOGISTICS..for the constant supply of cold water throughout the tournament. That means you Towie.....;)

See you in 2011.
Mrs P.

great event, great sponsors, money spread around well finished fifth out of ten and almost got money back, thats not to shabby, event could use a little tweaking, playing the great players like george meadys etc without a start is difficult but its a thrill to watch them bowl, different bowlers like hammo very smooth, brendon across the lanes and back and the ever consistent george, good bowling but please i need a start like maybe fifty pins a game, i will be back if lill lets me out. thanks again to all involved. and almost forgot a couple of young kids bowled and bowled very well.

Back
Top Bottom