299 AT BENDIGO

Matt H

Bowlers World
CONGRATULATIONS TO CRAIG BRAMLEY FOR BOWLING YOUR 2ND 299 GAME TONIGHT (LAST GAME)... =D> PITY ABOUT THE 5 PIN YOU LEFT :cry:

Great bowling Craig you are close to it i am sure you will get it soon mate
will sounds like there is going to be a nother 300 game there some there are a few people bowling 299

wheelbarrow said:
Well done Craig. It's just around the corner now.

Whats around the corner? The five pin or a higher score? Lol ;)

Well done Craig, since no else has asked, I will, what ball did you use?
Its the usual question in this situation.

gees dave

around the corner, is your around the corner, gonna be b4 craig's or not ;)

well done, but bad luck craig, you are the 2nd craig to bowl 299 this month, and well things come in 3's

craig said:
gees dave
around the corner, is your around the corner, gonna be b4 craig's or not ;)
well done, but bad luck craig, you are the 2nd craig to bowl 299 this month, and well things come in 3's

Difference being if you get up in the 12th you'll nail it. Unlike us other Craig's :p

Congratulations Craig on your 299.

OTB said:
Whats around the corner? The five pin or a higher score? Lol ;)
Well done Craig, since no else has asked, I will, what ball did you use?
Its the usual question in this situation.
My new U-Turn you drilled up for me. finally found correct line and speed which it turn out to be the same as my old line for the heat2. ](*,)

dave - is that an admittance???

craig - great to see its going well, you'll have to upsize to an action packed soon

Well Done Craig,,
Nice game and Series 720 Somthing i think ... That was the same condition, the night before everyone was complaining about so well done again. Great effort...

Greg Brooks..

craig I would but at the moment to many bills and I would get killed if I even suggested getting another ball just yet.

Back
Top Bottom