2020 SA Seniors Classic

Hi All (again). Please find attached the updated squad listing. Just a couple of things to keep in mind:

1. There are only 8 spots left in A squad and a solid waiting list in B squad.
2. All deposits have been paid in B squad so I recommend everyone in A squad gets their deposits in.
3. Bob Davis - you full payment has been received but isn’t showing yet. It will be on the next listing.

Thank you all for the support of our event this year. I look forward to seeing you in April.

Cheers
Thanks

Greetings all :)

Do you have the oil pattern that will be put down?

Thanks!

Greetings all :)

Do you have the oil pattern that will be put down?

Thanks!
Salisbury Bowland have just put down new lanes and approaches. The state Championships are on last and next weekend so the final decision on oil pattern for the SA Seniors Classic will be tested and advised after next weekend. I will post it on TB as soon as I have it.

Cheers

Good morning all. Please find attached the current squad listing for the 2020 SA Seniors Classic ...

Attachments

• 2020 SA Seniors Classic Entries 11.2.20 .pdf
    47.2 KB · Views: 9
Here is a further update. Please note, there are only 3 spots left in A squad although some deposits haven't been received yet. The extension of A squad to 48 bowlers may yet be considered.

Attachments

• 2020 SA Seniors Classic Entries 12.2.20 .pdf
    47.5 KB · Views: 70
Good morning all. Please see the attached diagram of the oil pattern that will be used for the 2020 SA Seniors Classic.

Cheers

Attachments

• SA Seniors Classic Pattern.pdf
    64 KB · Views: 33
Good morning All. Here is the current squad listing for the 2020 SA Seniors Classic being held at Salisbury Bowl on 25 and 26 April 2020. The oil pattern (published recently) has been trialed and is expected to deliver a very "scoreable" condition.

Keep in mind that the Mawson Lakes Hotel are offering very competitive rates for bowlers competing in this event. Just mention the SA Seniors Classic when making a booking to get the discounted rate.

Not long to go now 2020  SA Seniors Classic Entries 10.3.20   copy .jpeg bowlers - we'll look forward to seeing you in Adelaide next month.

BTW: good luck to all bowlers competing in the John Sullivan AO event this coming weekend.

Cheers

Here is another updated squad list.

Keep in mind that the Mawson Lakes Hotel are offering very competitive rates for bowlers competing in this event. Just mention the SA Seniors Classic when making a booking to get the discounted rate.

Attachments

• 2020  SA Seniors Classic Entries 11.3.20   copy.jpeg
    2020 SA Seniors Classic Entries 11.3.20 copy.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 20
Hi, I transferred the last i owed on 26th Feb. Can this be confirmed that i am paid in full please?
Thanks Suz Wenzel

Good afternoon all. Please find attached the updated squad listing. Cheers

Attachments

• 2020 SA Seniors Classic Entries 13.3.20.pdf
    80.5 KB · Views: 33
Hi. Can you please put. Andrew Lloyd Brett smith and Sue Cassell for A squad.

I will arrange deposits in next 24Hrs

Back
Top Bottom