2019 SA Seniors Classic

Are you a possible competitor in the 2019 SA Seniors Classic?

• Yes, I hope to be there.

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • No, I am unlikely to participate

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morning,
Just letting you know I won't be bowling now.
Best of luck to all those competing.
Regards
David Edwards

Good afternoon all. Please find attached the updated squad listing for the SA Seniors Classic. There are still plenty of vacancies in A Squad.

Cheers

Attachments

• Squad List 19.3.19.pdf
    41.3 KB · Views: 26
Good afternoon all. Please find attached the updated squad listing ....

Attachments

• Squad List 27.3.19 (1).pdf
    40.9 KB · Views: 88
Could you please add Graeme Morgan to A Squad in Seniors, & reserve for B?

If anyone would be happy to change squads as Graeme will be driving from Melbourne & would prefer to be in B Squad if possible.
Thank you :)

Could you please add Graeme Morgan to A Squad in Seniors, & reserve for B?

If anyone would be happy to change squads as Graeme will be driving from Melbourne & would prefer to be in B Squad if possible.
Thank you :)

I see there is a spot now in B squad, could you please put Graeme Morgan in & he will pay his deposit today! Thank you 😊

Glenn,

Sorry to say I have to withdraw from this event. Please add my $50 deposit to the prizefund, I wish everyone good luck

Hi All. We have two vacancies in “B” squad so those reserves can get in by paying their deposit. Please find attached the current squad listing noting the Bellie isn’t going to make it to Adelaide (soft ...k). Obviously we have lots of space in “A” squad - please do what you can to get bowlers involved.

Not long to go now ....

Travel safe bowlers.

Attachments

• Seniors list 2019.pdf
    113.9 KB · Views: 71
Good Afternoon All. The prize money from the weekend will be paid out in the next couple of days. If you have not provided your bank account details, please send them to Lyn Alexander (TBA SA) at [email protected]. I would like to thank all those that bowled over the weekend for their participation in the 2019 SA Seniors Classic. Cheers

Well done to every one who helped in running the 2019 SA Seniors Classic and congratulations to our winners.
Hope to see you in 2020.

Darrell Holt.
No Ditch No Daz.😀😀

Back
Top Bottom