2018 HAMMER QLD Senior Classic

10am 22/08/2017 Latest squad listing
We have had a lot of bowlers advising that payments done so just waiting on bank confirmation.
Thank you all for you prompt deposits.
We still have plenty of spots in A Squad so if you know of someone that may not know of our great event please pass on the information

Regards
Carol

Attachments

• 2018 Hammer Classic Totalbowling Squad list .xls
    68 KB · Views: 71
Hi Carol,

Just transferred $150 for the three of us - Shaun Cummings, Tony Murray and Terry Wenban. I referenced it three deposits so you can see it ... or make it more confusing depending on my logic at the time

Hi Carol, Just transferred $150 for the three of us - Shaun Cummings, Tony Murray and Terry Wenban. I referenced it three deposits so you can see it ... or make it more confusing depending on my logic at the time

Thanks Terry .. will wait for confirmation

Bowlers, we have a $50.00 deposit with no name. and no you can not just say its yours ;)
I need: date, time, bank, and anything else you wrote, to verify it's yours
cheers
Carol

Hi carol
My deposit is paid it was paid on Monday..sorry it was Tuesday and receipt no 57768512
Thanks Shirley Wrathmall

just a quick reminder that B & C Squad deposits are due by close of business (QLD time) 25/09/2017 - we only have a couple outstanding.
Just reminding that if payment not received by due date then you will drop to bottom of reserve list and also be placed in A Squad
regards
Carol

Hi Carol, A suad for Michael Francis, spoke to Lawrie this morning, deposit paid via bank transfer, can you put me down
for reserve squad b & c, thanks

Bowlers - still looking for the owner of the deposit - we do have a confirmation / reference number

All of B Squad confirmed as deposit paid - All Ladies in C Squad confirmed .. just waiting on 1 male in B Squad re Bank confirmation
many in A squad also confirmed
Next squad Sheet will go up tomorrow am
regards
Batesy & Carol

Well bowlers ALL bowlers in B & C Squad have paid their deposits ..Thank you
so unfortunately the reserves do not get to move out of A Squad at this stage

However we are still looking for the owner for the no name deposit (must be in A Squad :) )

cheers
Carol

Hi carol
Julie Harrison paid deposit today
For A s.
Paid yesterday at 9.46 pm. My
Post didn't go through. Cheers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom