2016 Hammer Qld Seniors Classic

Hi carol
$100 deposit paid for Jim karakostas 19th of October but not showing as paid
Hi Jim
your name is in bold which means deposit paid - Jim Karakostas NSW S
when full amount paid it will show as bold & underlined
no deposit will appear as "normal print".
regards
Carol

Hi,
Your spreadsheet has my name spelled as "McGowan", but it should be "McCowan". Would you correct it, please?
Thanks,
Roger.

Hi Brian & Animal
I unfortunately have to drop out of both the Seniors Classic & the Kegel Open as I will be having knee surgery (left knee) early in the new year.
Is it possible that my deposits for both tournaments can be allocated to my son Luke for the Kegel ?
Please contact me if there is a problem.
Terry O'Meara

Hi Brian & Animal
I unfortunately have to drop out of both the Seniors Classic & the Kegel Open as I will be having knee surgery (left knee) early in the new year.
Is it possible that my deposits for both tournaments can be allocated to my son Luke for the Kegel ?
Please contact me if there is a problem.
Terry O'Meara

Hi Terry,
all the best for the surgery and I will fix that up mate.

Cheers

Batesy

Hi its Robert Splatt here i hear there might be an earlier squad on friday if so i would be interested. I have my name down for A squad but will change it to Z squad if it happens i will pay deposit next friday Thanks Robert

The 2016 event will be held on the 15th -17th January 2016 and the entry form will be out soon. No entries will be taken until the form is released here on Total Bowling.

Cheers

Brian Bates
Please Note, this is the only place to lodge your squad requests
regards
Carol
Hi, could you confirm that A squad is the only squad left please, if so , could you put me down for that squad

Thanks
Karen Wiginton

Karen Wiginton
Robert Splatt
Could you both advise if you are a senior or Grand senior and your state please

Back
Top Bottom