2016 Hammer Qld Seniors Classic

all taken on board
however in our defence it has been listed on the "recent posts" since entry was posted as we are responding at least 3 times a day
cheers
Carol

Thanks Carol appreciate you help ....just let me know as things change ?
B would be great if works out!

Last edited:
it has been listed on the "recent posts" since entry was posted as we are responding at least 3 times a day

Irrelevant.

responding 3 times a day in the nationally ranked tournament section isn't the issue. The entry WASN'T posted on the Seniors Forum as it was stated below. That's were the problem lies.

seniors Forum thread stated:-

"The 2016 event will be held on the 15th -17th January 2016 and the entry form will be out soon. No entries will be taken until the form is released HERE on Total Bowling."

The wording of the highlighted section above posted on the Seniors Forum would tell me HERE on Total Bowling meant the Seniors forum as this was were i was reading it. No mention of posting or taking names from any other thread/forum.

CHEERS

ODFB

Last edited:
Irrelevant.
responding 3 times a day in the nationally ranked tournament section isn't the issue. The entry WASN'T posted on the Seniors Forum as it was stated below. That's were the problem lies.
seniors Forum thread stated:-
"The 2016 event will be held on the 15th -17th January 2016 and the entry form will be out soon. No entries will be taken until the form is released HERE on Total Bowling."
The wording of the highlighted section above posted on the Seniors Forum would tell me HERE on Total Bowling meant the Seniors forum as this was were i was reading it. No mention of posting or taking names from any other thread/forum.
CHEERS
ODFB

“Irrelevant.” - given that 99% of the entries in the 2016 Hammer Senior Classic were entered by bowlers who managed to find it listed in the Nationally Ranked Event Forum means that it was not that hard to find !
The other 1% - was phone calls to myself or the bowl by bowlers who had no access to internet but were told by friends of the entry form, requesting that we place them in chronological order as required.…

“here on Total Bowling." … it was posted on TOTAL BOWLING in the forum where all nationally ranked events are placed… END OF STORY!!

as there are still spots available in A Squad, no one can say they have missed out on bowling the 2016 Hammer Senior Classic at this stage

Regards
Carol

as there are still spots available in A Squad, no one can say they have missed out on bowling the 2016 Hammer Senior Classic at this stage

"IRRELEVANT" A squad ins't an option as I can not get into Brisbane until after 9.00 pm Friday night. That's why was looking for B or C squads.

If you've got such a hard on for the Nationally Ranked section, why announce it in the f***ing Senior Forum section if you had no intention of keeping people informed in that section where its been previous years.

Leave me off the list all together. Not interested in this BS.

Have a great tournament.

Last edited:
certainly is.

was looking at airfares for Hammer & Kegel. Extra $1,500 - $2,000 guaranteed still in my pocket without bowling a ball.

no skin of my nose

Last edited:
Carol,
If you are going to make a reference to this tournament in the Seniors Section, it should have been followed up by "PLEASE LOOK IN THE NATIONAL SECTION" as a reference.

Something I thought you would have done after reading Glenn Lennell comment on Sept 24th. Cover all bases and be consistent.

One would think so Tony. Redneck rules.

Below is what was put on the Nationally Ranked Tournament section in 2014:-

Last year we were directed to the Seniors Forum to nominate for this event.

1. Please do not put nominations for this event here
    go to the Senior Forum

Thank You
    Carol

The only other Seniors event advertised in the Nationally Ranked Tournaments section in the last 3 years is below which they also directed to Seniors Forum to nominate. No other Seniors event uses this thread for nominations.
  1. Campbelltown City Bowl is proud to announce the inaugural Campbelltown Seniors Cup on 22nd and 23rd March 2014.

INTERBOWL AUSTRALIA and INSURANCE ADVISERNET are very keen to support TBA Senior Bowling and have sponsored the event for Senior and Grand Senior divisions (Men and Women).

Entry form attached
    Bowlers wishing to enter can either post at seniors forum or email: [email protected]

Tournament is limited to 112 entries and to secure your spot a deposit must be paid by 14th March.

Last edited:
Could you please fix up our last name to Reese thank you. I will pay the deposits ASAP and how do you want us to send the entry forms.
Thanks Col and Toni Reese

Sorry Colin & Toni .. now fixed

"I will pay the deposits ASAP and how do you want us to send the entry forms."
If d/debting just Name & Hammer Classic as reference, if posting - cheque & entry to Caboolture Tenpin Bowl & Mini Golf

cheers
Carol

Last edited:
Hi Animal & Carol
Have you got the latest squad listing ?
I paid a deposit via bank transfer on Sept 22, just wondering if you got it ?
Must be something in the water in SA ?
Cheers
Tezza

Back
Top Bottom