2016 Hammer Qld Seniors Classic

Hi Carol/Batesy.

Can you please put Jeff Elliot, Bill Johnson, John Romanelli and myself in "C" Squad.

I have been waiting for the entry form and it was only after talking to Farcky that he said it was out but in the Nationally Ranked Tournaments folder. I have put all the normal South Aussies in so we don't miss out but will confirm everyone in the next 48 hours. BTW, Andy McKay is "SA" rather than "ACT".

Cheers

Hi Carol/Batesy.

Can you please put Jeff Elliot, Bill Johnson, John Romanelli and myself in "C" Squad.

I have been waiting for the entry form and it was only after talking to Farcky that he said it was out but in the Nationally Ranked Tournaments folder. I have put all the normal South Aussies in so we don't miss out but will confirm everyone in the next 48 hours. BTW, Andy McKay is "SA" rather than "ACT".

Cheers
Hi Glenn - your all in & Andy fixed

Sorry for the previous mishaps but it should be all corrected now hopefully!
Squad List Updated 25/09/15

Dylan

Attachments

• 2016 Hammer QLD Seniors Classic.xls
    58 KB · Views: 66
just bringing entry form in again

Attachments

• 2016 Hammer Entry Form 2016.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
hi carol,

as all the normal south australians have been put in. can you add an abnormal one please.

c squad if available

cheers

rob chinner

Hmmm,

2014 & 2015 entry forms and names were listed and taken on the Seniors Forum not on Nationally Ranked Tournament section.

1 or the other would have been nice this year.

Last edited:
Hi Rob
you are 3rd reserve for C Squad - still plenty of spots in A Squad

this year to save ourselves some headaches & errors, the decision was made to keep a chronological record of all entries in one place ..
too hard to track times of entries with phone calls / email / face book all happening at once (over 60 in an hour last year)
We are supposed to put the entry form in the National Ranked Tournament section..(last year copped flack because we didn't list it there ! just saying) The event still retains the name "2016 Hammer Qld Seniors Classic"

Regards
Carol

Hi Rob
you are 3rd reserve for C Squad - still plenty of spots in A Squad

this year to save ourselves some headaches & errors, the decision was made to keep a chronological record of all entries in one place ..
too hard to track times of entries with phone calls / email / face book all happening at once (over 60 in an hour last year)
We are supposed to put the entry form in the National Ranked Tournament section..(last year copped flack because we didn't list it there ! just saying) The event still retains the name "2016 Hammer Qld Seniors Classic"

Regards
Carol

Yeah,

just annoying, been checking seniors forum nearly every day since original post on Sept 9th waiting for entry form to be posted to put name down. Only came across it in Nationally Ranked Tournament section when looking for S.A. Cup, only to find out B & C squad's already full.

May have been a good idea when posted in Seniors Forum that entry and names were only going to be posted and taken on Nationally Ranked Tournament section.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom