2016 Hammer Qld Seniors Classic

Karen Declined
next reserve for B Squad is Toni or Colin Reese - notified

Carol and Animal,

Thanks for the offer of squad B however Toni and Colin REESE would like to stay in A squad. Could you please remove us both from the reserve list.

Cheers Col REESE

Carol and Animal,
Thanks for the offer of squad B however Toni and Colin REESE would like to stay in A squad. Could you please remove us both from the reserve list.
Cheers Col REESE
Thank you Colin

next reserves are Kaye Talbot & Roy Andrews -Contacting

Susanne Jack - payment made - awaiting clearance

Do not understand the need for this post last Saturday. I Eft'd the funds on Tuesday 8th and they should have been in the bank by Thursday 10th. If they were not there, maybe you could have sent me an email. Susanne

Do not understand the need for this post last Saturday. I Eft'd the funds on Tuesday 8th and they should have been in the bank by Thursday 10th. If they were not there, maybe you could have sent me an email. Susanne

Hi Susanne,
last update was 12/12/2015 and as I advised via fb private message Saturday am that we that we would look out for it and it had not shown up in account by the time we posted update..
we posted to advised that you had both paid... save anyone wanting to jump into either yours or Jeanettes spot .
we all know that sometimes banks can be slow in transferring to other banks - not our fault if it didn't show till late saturday.
Cheers
Carol

UPDATE
Hi Susanne,
last update was 12/12/2015 and as I advised via fb private message Saturday am that we that we would look out for it and it had not shown up in account by the time we posted update..
we posted to advised that you had both paid... save anyone wanting to jump into either yours or Jeanettes spot .
we all know that sometimes banks can be slow in transferring to other banks - not our fault if it didn't show till late saturday.
Cheers
Carol
Hi Susanne, The ANZ bank has had a lot of computer problems lately and payments were taking up to a week to show up in the bank. Sorry Brian

Back
Top Bottom