2015 "The Hammer" Qld Seniors Classic

Hi carol
Pls add FELY and brenda of WA to b squad. Unfortunately we can't open the attachment. Deposit this week.
Chio
Brenda and FELY

Hi Lawrie, I will do A Squad next year and will send separate email regarding sponsorship for 2015. Regards

Andrew C
A & A Finance

Good Morning All,
Now that I have a few minutes I would like to acknowledge the Sponsors of the Qld HAMMER Senior Classic 2015, who have again come on board for this awesome event
* HAMMER..... Nothing hits like a HAMMER!
* A & A Fianance – Leasing - Insurance
* ESTHETIK Graphic Design, Website Design, Printing & Signage
* SHOE FRESH
* CABOOLTURE TENPIN BOWL & MINI GOLF
* ANIMAL'S PRO SHOP ..... Your Onestop Bowling Shop
* GRIPLOC ..... Removable Thumb Inserts
* CIP & Romantic Notions
* TOTALBOWLING - who allows us to use the forum for the tournament
Again this year I will book a block of rooms at the Morayfield Tavern 07 - 54952722, HOWEVER you are responsible to call them with your requests
AIRPORT PICKUPS - Unfortunately I can not do pickups from the Airport but will assist with the return trip if needed.
ROAD WORKS - are in process from Nudgee to North Lakes (and will still be happening till well after this event) so please allow time when booking flights esecially the home flight.
ok squad list is done in receipt of requests so unfortunately for some C Squad was not an option as it filled quickly,
We will give time for deposits to come in before we place in the reserves in C Squad .
Squad list attached
BOLD = deposit Paid
BOLD = Paid in full

please contact me if you can not open file
[email protected]

Attachments

• QLD HAMMER SENIOR CLASSIC 2015 1ST SQUAD LIST .doc
    30 KB · Views: 117
All Added + facebookers as well
C Squad FULL with 8 RESERVES
B Squad has 4 spots left
A squad still plenty of room
cheers
Carol

Hi Carol
B squad please for Jag n myself.
Fyi...you have Alan McKay listed twice on the squad list

Hi Carol and Batesy. The deposit for John Romanelli and myself will go through tonight. I noted the BSB had changed from last year (from 014-520 to 014-305). I have a copy of the receipt if there is a problem. Many thanks to you and the sponsors for putting on a great event we really look forward to.

Cheers

Just a quick update, Thanks everyone for your support with early registrations.

B Squad FULL
C Squad FULL

Spots available in A Squad.

Full Squad list will be posted ASAP.

Cheers

Batesy/Carol

Hi Carol/Batesy. Can you add Steve Floyd to the waiting list of B and C squad please. I don't think he can make A squad.

Thanks & Cheers

Hi All
firstly sorry to those that I missed, I have hopefully now fixed.
Given the number of posts /emails / phonecalls & facebook entries received in such a short time, and then sorting into correct time of receiving, it is a wonder that there were not more typos :)
if any errors found - please call me or email
regards
Carol

Attachments

• QLD HAMMER SENIOR CLASSIC 2015 1ST SQUAD LIST .doc
    31 KB · Views: 64
please put Mick Talevski in C squad.
Thank you.
Sorry Mick - both C & B squads are full - you will be #11 RESERVE inC Squad and #3 Reserve in B Squad
A Squad has vacancies though regards
Carol

Back
Top Bottom