2015 Border Runners - Ashmore Classic Feb 21-22

Squad list update

Pay your deposit by Feb 18th and SAVE $$
Details can be found on above posts :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 35
I paid this event in full on the 10th b by credit card over the phone.... this list has me as unpaid
thanks
Jeff butler

I paid this event in full on the 10th b by credit card over the phone.... this list has me as unpaid
thanks
Jeff butler

Hey buddy, the new list will reflect that no worries, only got that info this evening

After receiving 24 deposits for A squad we have been able to open up each squad with another 4 spots in each. A reminder that a deposit will not only save you on entry fee but also secure your spot in what's shaping up to be another successful Border Runners Series.

Deposits can be paid via direct deposit (ref: Ashmore + surname) or by calling Tweed Tenpin on 55361606

Again thank you to all our bowlers who support this series and welcome to the new bowlers joining us in 2015 and of course big thanks to Total Bowling for the use of this site :)

image.jpg image.jpg

Only 1 spot remains in A squad

Secure your spot now by calling 55361606

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 25
Hi Guys,

My apologies - date clash for this event. I need to withdraw.

Good luck to all bowling.

Cheers
Jon King

Hi everyone, we hope you all had a fantastic weekend

The 2015 Go Bowling Ashmore Classic is less then 2 weeks away, Feb 21-22

A squad is now FULL and there are 10 unsecured spots available in B squad. To receive a discount on your entry fee, deposits are due next Wednesday the 18th

Deposits can be paid via phone through Tweed Tenpin 55361606 or direct deposit (details below)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 18
Just 1 week now until we start the 2015 tour. There is only 7 spots remaining in B squad and you only have until Wednesday to ensure you have paid a deposit and get the discounted entry fee

Could you please remove me from the list as i won't be able to make it .... thanks and I hope the event goes well ... go Brian

Only days to go now

Tomorrow is the deadline for deposits, after which entry fee will be $190 so for this in B squad yet to pay we ask you do so asap so you can save some $$$

Simply call 55361606 or direct deposit using ref: Ashmore + Surname

Nb: if using using direct deposit please email us the receipt to [email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom