2014 Schweppes Melbourne Tenpin Cup

Up-dated list.

B and C squad are now full!
Deposits were due on the 11th of May so please make sure you start paying them as your spots are not guaranteed.

-Lee

Attachments

• MTC Squad List.pdf
    41 KB · Views: 158
Hi Chris,

Yes we still have plenty of spots available for the win a spot so I've put you down.

Another up-dated squad list for Melbourne cup.
We have only one spot available in B squad and depending on who gets the free spots from Wyncity and Chirnside, A squad is now full!

EVERYONE IN C SQUAD.
WE HAVE RESERVES WAITING FOR THIS SQUAD SO EVERYONE MUST PAY DEPOSITS TO ENSURE THEIR SPOT OR YOU WILL BE MOVED!
You can pay deposits over the phone on 9727 0007 or by EFT.

Account details for EFT payments are:

BSB - 063 246
Account Number - 1036 0637
Account Name - Oz Tenpin Chirnside Park

-Amy

Attachments

• Squad List.pdf
    42.7 KB · Views: 110
Hi Chris,

Yes we still have plenty of spots available for the win a spot so I've put you down.

Another up-dated squad list for Melbourne cup.
We have only one spot available in B squad and depending on who gets the free spots from Wyncity and Chirnside, A squad is now full!

EVERYONE IN C SQUAD.
WE HAVE RESERVES WAITING FOR THIS SQUAD SO EVERYONE MUST PAY DEPOSITS TO ENSURE THEIR SPOT OR YOU WILL BE MOVED!
You can pay deposits over the phone on 9727 0007 or by EFT.

Account details for EFT payments are:

BSB - 063 246
Account Number - 1036 0637
Account Name - Oz Tenpin Chirnside Park

-Amy
I dont mean to be a smart ass or anything but how can you move bowlers to another squad when all squads are full?

I dont mean to be a smart ass or anything but how can you move bowlers to another squad when all squads are full?

Bec, if the people waiting for C squad pay their deposits and the ones in C squad don't, then they will get swapped around with them and moved to A squad instead.

Anyone bowling in this tournament who is looking for accommodation for the weekend, will be shared by myself and Sam Cooley, feel free to inbox and we shall sort something out

Also deposits will be paid for myself tomorrow afternoon

Thanks
Joseph Pearsall

Please remove Andrew Clark from C squad as well as from re-entry squads #4 & #5 as he is unable to make it now. Also, if Nick Davis still can't get a spot in re-entry #4 after this removal, can you please place him in re-entry squad #6 instead? Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom