2014 Border Runners Grand prix series - ROBINA OPEN

Results after 8 games from both squads

Remember check-in for B Squad in the morning is by 8:45am sharp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 64
Looking at this subject, there are around 60 participants - but well over 1000 hits by those interested in the event. I, personally, would love to enter these series of events, but time seems to have decided that it won't allow me to be able to bowl that many games ever again.
I, and apparently many others, are still interested in what others ( including many of you that I know) are doing. In future, do you think you may be able to post progressive results ? It's the next best thing to being there.

Thankyou to everyone who has made these events such a success.
Congratulations go to Darryl Alford for taking out the event, followed closely by Shayne Melton (runner up) & Luke Rafton in 3rd.
Due to 58 entries in this event we were able to payout down to 17 Place overall & Top 3 Females out of the cut.
we saw 4 perfect 300 games bowled over the two days. Brian Looby with the first on day one, Emma Walsh in the last game on day 2 of Qualifying,
and Darryl Alford not only in the last game of Qualifying but also in the first game of match play.
To this events Tournament Directors, Doug & Mel Kirby with the help of Dave Kirby as well, great effort once again.
Would also like to make special mention of Ruth and her staff at AMF Robina for going above and beyond over the weekend.

we are working on an easier way to get the results online as soon as possible at all events, please be patient.\
once again, thanks for everyone's support.

Ray & Emma
Border Runners Grand Prix series
Tournament Directors.

Back
Top Bottom