2013 Mentone Cup 16th & 17th March - $3000 1st Place

Hey waz,
Can you please put Nick Membery, James Owen, Jason Drake, David Altmann and Jason Way down for B squad.
Thanks

Thanks guys
***ATTACHED update of entries***

Attachments

• MENTONE CUP 2013 entries.pdf
    279.4 KB · Views: 40
Bowlers
Thankyou, the response to next years Mentone Cup has been overwhelming.
Due to the rapid response B Squad is already full.
Please note the previous UPDATE of entries did not show B squad full, however this was not the case.
I have placed entries into squads, in order as I have received them, collating from both Total Bowling and Phone Calls to the Bowl.

***the ATTACHED Entries are current as of now***
NB I have based both A & B squads on 40 bowlers, with 4 bowlers per pair. At this stage I don't want to extend this.

Therefore Bowlers 41 and beyond who have entered for B squad have automatically been placed on the B Squad Reserve List and placed at this stage into A Squad.

***I must request a $50 deposit to secure your spot by December 1st 2012.

After which time, Paid Deposit Entries will be given Squad Preference.

Payment can be made by Credit Card by calling Mentone Bowl on:-
03 9583 1244.
Any queries please let me know.
Thankyou

Attachments

• MENTONE CUP 2013 entries.pdf
    296.4 KB · Views: 74
Is going to be as soon as you pay your deposit you are into B squad or are you going to give everyone a chance to pay by 1 december?

Hi Beck
No, I'm giving a grace period "until December 1st". It was an incredible response to the event and I appreciate the bowlers who quickly placed their names down.
so I'm giving that time for Deposits to be paid, by both squads.
However, From December 2nd, those bowlers who have paid deposits will receive preferred squads (spots permitting).
But if bowlers could pay deposits ASAP, would be beneficial.
Anything else, please let me know.
Regards
Warren

Back
Top Bottom