2012 Queensland State Championships

bm2

I'm still standin'
The 2012 Queensland State Championships will be held at Caboolture Bowl over the May Day Long weekend.

Entry form is attached, and also available on the TBAQ website.

Please note that as in previous years, entries will only be accepted as a 4 person team entry, and full entry fee must be paid on lodgement before squad allocation occurs. Each squad is limited to 9 teams, and will be filled on a first come first served basis. Regular updates will be made as to the availability of squad times.

Bowlers intending to nominate for any of the TBA Queensland State teams (Rachuig, Seniors or Restricted) are reminded that they must complete an all events entry at either this event, or in a Northern Zone Championship event.

thanks again to Totalbowling for allowing us the use of this forum to promote our event :)

Attachments

• The Queensland State Championships 2012.doc
    140 KB · Views: 249
Just a quick question regarding the team entry, do all team mates have to be in the same division or can it be mixed.

Regards
Donna

Hi all,

I would be keen to bowl in this but having just moved here I have limited contacts in regards to getting a 4 person team together, so if anyone is looking for another team member please let me know.

Keith Mellor

Hi

Can someone pls tell me if people in Nth Qld who want to roll off for state teams have to bowl in NCZ championships or local association campionships if we dont bowl in State championships. Have heard a rumour there will be no NCZ championships this year.

Thanks
Geoff

Hi all,

I would be keen to bowl in this but having just moved here I have limited contacts in regards to getting a 4 person team together, so if anyone is looking for another team member please let me know.

Keith Mellor

yeah keith i will put my hand up with ya champ...
Dave Kirby

Hi

Can someone pls tell me if people in Nth Qld who want to roll off for state teams have to bowl in NCZ championships or local association campionships if we dont bowl in State championships. Have heard a rumour there will be no NCZ championships this year.

Thanks
Geoff

Hi Geoff

North Queenslanders who wish to nominate for state teams have two options if there are no Northern Zone Championships - they can participate in the local association championships ( and both Cairns and Kirwan have these running at the moment) or come to Caboolture for state champs.

Hi all,

Keith Mellor

Still looking for 2 more team members if anyone is interested.

Bringing this back to the top - entries ARE open for the Qld State Champs - squads are limited to 9 teams each squad, so if you want a particular squad time, don't leave putting your entries in until the last minute!!

Entries are starting to roll in for the State Championships - which are only five weeks away.

Squad vacancies to date -

Squad A Friday night - 9
Squad B Saturday morning - 8
Squad C Saturday afternoon - 6

Squad D Saturday night will only be utilised once the other squads are full.

Email your paid entries into TBAQ now to secure the squad you want!!

Entries are starting to roll in for the State Championships - which are only five weeks away.

Squad vacancies to date -

Squad A Friday night - 9
Squad B Saturday morning - 8
Squad C Saturday afternoon - 6

Squad D Saturday night will only be utilised once the other squads are full.

Email your paid entries into TBAQ now to secure the squad you want!!

Vacancies as at 03/04/2012

A Squad Friday Night - 9
B Squad Saturday morning - 7
C Squad Saturday afternoon - 4

D Squad Saturday night will only be utilised after the other squads are full.

Vacancies as at 09/04/2012

A Squad Friday Night - 9
B Squad Saturday morning - 7
C Squad Saturday afternoon - 2

Bowlers intending to nominate for Queensland Rachuig, Seniors and Restricted Teams are reminded that they must complete an all events entry in the State Championships unless they have already participated in the Cairns or Kirwan Local Area Championships, or any northern zone championship event that is held prior to the roll off.

Entries will only be accepted as a full team of 4, and must be paid in full at time of lodgement . Entries are to be emailed, faxed or posted to TBAQ.

Hi Duane

you can give it to me on Wednesday night, as long as the funds have been transferred into the Tournament account prior, and you have your payment verification slip with the entry. The bowl is NOT taking entries.

Vacancies as at 11/04/2012

A Squad Friday Night - 9
B Squad Saturday morning - 4
C Squad Saturday afternoon - 1

Bowlers intending to nominate for Queensland Rachuig, Seniors and Restricted Teams are reminded that they must complete an all events entry in the State Championships unless they have already participated in the Cairns or Kirwan Local Area Championships, or any northern zone championship event that is held prior to the roll off.

Entries will only be accepted as a full team of 4, and must be paid in full at time of lodgement . Entries are to be emailed, faxed or posted to TBAQ.

Squad Vacancies as at 12/04/2012 -

A Squad Friday night - 9
B Squad Saturday morning - 2
C Squad Saturday afternoon - 1

D Squad will only be opened up when the first three squads are full.

Bowlers intending to nominate for Queensland Rachuig, Seniors and Restricted Teams are reminded that they must complete an all events entry in the State Championships, unless they have already participated in the Cairns or Kirwan Local Area Championships, or any Northern Zone championship event held between now and the roll off at the end of May.

Entries will only be accepted as a full team of 4, and must be paid in full at time of lodgement. Entries are to be emailed, faxed or posted to TBAQ.

Back
Top Bottom