2011 Canberra Seniors Cup - Scores

Craigy

Hi All,

Please see attached the scores after A squad, day 1.

Congratulations to Lawrie Hill for bowling this years first 300 game with his Hammer Taboo.

I will post final day 1 scores at the completion of B squad.

Regards,

Michael Craig
Centre Manager
AMF Tuggeranong.

Attachments

• 2011 Canberra Seniors Cup Scores.xls
    687 KB · Views: 138
Congratulations to Animal for his 30th 300 game
Damn..... another one I didn't see ! :furious:
.... Who said you couldn't bowl a 300 outside Caboolture ;)
Carol :inlove:

i have just looked at the live scores and have noticed my name is still listed on there but i did send a message to ian too say i couldnt bowl

Hi All,

Please see attached final scores after day 1.

Regards,

Michael

Attachments

708.5 KB · Views: 135
Hi All,

Please see attached at the completion of B squad.

Regards,

Michael.

Attachments

709.5 KB · Views: 105
Hi All,

Please see attached the final score sheet for the 2011 Canberra Seniors Cup. Congratulations to our tied male champions, Mick Talevski and Greg Williams and our female champion, Jeanette Baker.

Thank you to all who made this years event a huge success and I look forward to hopefully seeing you all again next year.

Regards,

Michael Craig
Centre Manager
AMF Tuggeranong

Attachments

710.5 KB · Views: 191
Congratulations to Mick, Greg & Jeanette on your wins

Thank you Michael for posting scores so quickly after each squad & thank you Totalbowling for the use of the forum.. Awesome job Guys :)
Carol

Congratulations to Mick, Greg and Jeanette :smiley.php:

Congratulations also to Animal on yet another 300. :thumbup:

Congratulations to Mick and Greg, and they paired together .... now that's sportsmanship. To Jeanette well done and bugger, you shot 500 the last two to get me .. a great event, well run and the condition produced some great scores and competition.
On a side note no one will have to practice for a ten pin for the rest of the year ...lol .. you gotta look at the bright side.

Well done to Mick, Greg and JB. Must have an exciting tournament. Congratulations to Lawrie on his 300. See you all in Brisbane. Can't wait!!!

Well done to everyone involved especially Michael & Swannie,
I know you are changing the squad times slightly for next year so B squad don't have to sleep in the bowl overnight so they don't miss checkin on day2.
Great tournament, GREAT CONDITIONS, Congratulations To Jean, Mick & Greg also it was good to bowl against Terry Wenban again.

Belly

Thanks to all involved in the event, Michael and staff at AMF Tuggeranong for the good conditions, and also to David A and his ATBSO helpers.

Congrats to Jeanette, Mick and Greg and to Lawrie on his 300 game.

See some of you at Venuto's - we cannot make Caboolture unfortunately.

Cheers

Andrew & Angy

Back
Top Bottom