2010 NEWCASTLE CUP Q & A SECTION

During the following stage

SUNDAY: CUT TO TOP 24 QUALIFERS
STAGE 1: BOWL 8 GAMES – CUT TO TOP 12
STAGE 2: BOWL 6 GAMES – MATCHPLAY 3 PERSON FORMAT
STAGE 3: STEPLADDER

Does pinfall from Stage 1 carry over to Stage 2?

hi george,

yes pinfall from stage 1 will carry over for stage 2 but not stage 3 as it is a steppladder

and qualifing pinfall doesn't carry over on sunday

Cheers,
Dave

I have heard some concerns, about Mayfield's players area and approaches, i can ashore all that these area's will be at there very best condition possible, and i will be seeing to it personally

thanks,
David

Hi David,

Can you please confirm the expected finish time for the tournament on Sunday - just looking at flights back.

Cheers
Jon

Hi David,

Can you please confirm the expected finish time for the tournament on Sunday - just looking at flights back.

Cheers
Jon

Hi Jon,

i am looking at around 3 to 3.30 finish, as we have a league that starts at 5 and we would need to re-oil for them.

Cheers,
Dave

TO ALL.

With only 2 weeks until the tournament, i have only 25 entries, so unless i can get another 10 to 15 entries, i will have to possible consider canceling event, due to lack of entries,

I have put a q/a section for this tournament, to find out what people want in a tournament, or what problems they had with the current tournament format, and seeing how i have got little response, it is a great shame when you ask and get very little.

cheers,
Dave

TO ALL,

I have been inform by my General Manager that the 2010 NEWCASTLE CUP will go head as plan, but there will a prize fund change and possible changes to the final cut, and to stages 1,2.

Many Thanks to all that are coming, and to those who would still like to come.

Cheers,
Dave

Back
Top Bottom