2009 NSW DARRELL HOLT CLASSIC & RESTRICTED CHALLENGE ROLL-OFFS

HOLT NSW

Hi All

The 2009 NSW DARRELL HOLT CLASSIC & RESTRICTED CHALLENGE ROLL-OFFS will be conducted on:

Saturday 28th Feb 2009 at AMF Villawood and Sunday 1st March 2009 at Tenpin City Lidcombe

Nomination Forms are to be mailed to the Tournament Secretary with a Non Refundable Nomination Fee of $ 50.00..

Payments can ONLY be made by or Money Order made payable to "DARRELL HOLT CHALLENGE"

Nominations will NOT be accepted without the Nomination fee.

No Personal Cheques will be accepted.

Please mail Nomination Forms to:

THE TOURNAMENT SECRETARY

Sue Jones
129 Bombay St
Lidcombe NSW 2141

We look forward to welcoming all bowlers for what promises to be another
great event.

Nominations close last mail Friday 20th February 2009

Sue Jones ;)
Secretary
NSW Holt

Attachments

• 2009 Darrell Holt Zone RollOff Entry Form.pdf
    129.8 KB · Views: 85
Several years ago I bowled the Walter DeVeer tournament and I highly recommend any bowler try out for Darrell Holt tournament as they are lots of fun.

I'd try out again myself, but the $1057 cost if you make the team stops me. Add the doubles yet to be costed...

In the entry form it mentions fundraising, but the full fees still need to be paid. Would a % of fees paid be refunded if the fundraising goes well? If not, what does the fundraising money achieve?

I fully appreciate the personal energy, time and costs involved in putting a team together (shirts, accomodation, food etc) I just hope other members of the NSW bowling community are in a financial position to be involved with the Darrell Holt tournament.

Mrglen

Hi mrglen

The more fundraising you do, the less you have to pay...

E.g if you sell 1 box of chocolates for $ 48.00 - $ 24.00 goes back to Cadbury & the other $24.00 comes off your bill.

Hope this clears thing ups for you.

Sue Jones ;)
Secretary
NSW Holt

Hi Bowlers

Don't foget there is only 1 week to get your Holt Nominations in for the NSW 2009 Team Roll-Offs.

THE TOURNAMENT SECRETARY

Sue Jones
129 Bombay St
Lidcombe NSW 2141

great event.

Sue Jones :)
Secretary
NSW Holt

Hi Bowlers

Don't foget there is only 3 DAYS to get your Holt Nominations in for the NSW 2009 Team Roll-Offs.

THE TOURNAMENT SECRETARY

Sue Jones
129 Bombay St
Lidcombe NSW 2141

great event.

Secretary
NSW Holt

Hi Bowlers

Today is the Last Day to get your Holt Nominations in for the NSW 2009 Team Roll-Offs.

THE TOURNAMENT SECRETARY

Sue Jones
129 Bombay St
Lidcombe NSW 2141

great event.

Nominations close last mail Today - 20th February 2009

Secretary
NSW Holt

Re: Changes of Venue for Holt NSW Roll-Offs

Hi Bowlers

Please be advised that due to unforeseen circumstances & lane availability we have to move our Sunday Roll-offs to AMF North Strathfield.

Check in time will still be 8am bowl 8.30am

Saturday still remains the same at AMF Villawood.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on 0414 610 962 or via return email.

Secretary/Treasure
Holt NSW

hi all,

can we have offical comment on sunday's location, word thru grapevine we now bowling at licombe on sunday not nth strath

I heard from members of the Millenium League @ Mt Druitt that tonight Dallas announced it was back in Lidcombe...

Hi Bowlers

Please be advised that the Sunday Roll-Offs are back at Lidcombe. Lidcombe will be giving us the required 20 lanes we need.

Check in time will still be 8am bowl 8.30am

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on 0414 610 962 or via return email.

Secretary/Treasure
Holt NSW

Hi Jeff

It gives people a chance to bowl in the afternoons for Id etc... And you can go & do some site seeing....

Just bring your tooth picks to keep ur eyes open

Sue Jones ;)
Secretary/Treasure
Holt NSW

Its not good for me because i don't wake up till 10 so there goes the first 3 games each day lol

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Its not good for me because i don't wake up till 10 so there goes the first 3 games each day lol

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Are you sure??? because i seem to remember late in the day you has 6 consecutive splits then started the next game with a 6 bagger.

Peter you should know me by now, i bowl the rolloffs so i am eligible for the draft and then i bowl for another zone lol.

Good point Richard i did bowl 213 and 235 in my first 3 games at Villawood on sunday morning lol

Back
Top Bottom