2009 Darrell Holt Tenpin Bowling Carnival Entry form

Peter Coburn

Sponsor
Holt Challenge Inc is pleased to announce and release the entry form for the 2009 Darrell Holt Tenpin Bowling Carnival including the John Dobson Memorial Tournament, singles, doubles, teams, all events and Masters.

Last year in the popular John Dobson Memorial Tournament the tournament committee received forty 5-person team entries for a maximum field of 32.

Yes, we had to knock back entries!

So this year to accommodate all comers we have added another squad giving us a possible field of sixty-four 5-person teams and if filled the prize fund for this event alone will exceed $13,000. The prize fund WILL be paid out on the night.

The tournament team would like to encourage all bowlers to form a team, give this event a shot, be part of a well run event and bowl in a sixty-four entry welcome squad.

The 2009 Darrell Holt Tenpin Bowling Carnival has started with full squads all day Tuesday and the Classic Challenge due to start tomorrow.

The tournament team has received 42 entries for the John Dobson Memorial Tournament (Welcome Squad) and we still have spots for any late entries.

Come and join the fun competing for a total prize pool for this 3 game 5 person teams event nearing $10,000.

Late entries will be accepted on the day, 4 spots in the late squad are available.

I'm not sure how they are going to handle it for the next 3 days. Peter Coburn is actually in the Classic team. Whilst he has proven that he can multi task, I believe the lanes are requiring his full attention. ;)

Liz

Actually it would seem he's not paying that much attention to the lanes... I'm sure I read something about striking a lot this morning - that wasn't as close to the mark as it could've been!

only 1500hr spots free to have a roll in Canberra on Monday & Tuesday ?

IE: Singles or Doubles any other times might be free on these days as in town but not sure what time free yet?

Cheers
Gary

Back
Top Bottom