2008 Sydney Seniors Classic- with thanks

Thanks to TBA NSW Senior Division, Strathfield Super Bowl

Tournament Committee:- Greg Sawyer, Mary Bacon, Suzie Swan, Steven Smith & Suzanne Jack.

SPONSORS: Ultra Concrete Solutions Australia Pty.Ltd.
AAA Sweeper Service Pty. Ltd.

Doesn't matter which tournament you go to, some will be happy and others not so.

Fortunately, not for me this time.

A lot of thankless effort goes into the organization & running of tournaments, as I have been there before, so many thanks to all involved.

Main problem was the heat & humidity.

I'm sure the Bowl will learn to oil ALL the lanes next time.At least it gave the remainder of the squad time to cool down.

Once again, lots of plaudits to the tournament committee.

Much appreciation for the sponsors who make the tournaments viable.

Thanks

Brien Show-Yin:D

Hi Brien, l did not catch up with you after the Tourney finished so a huge congratulations on your achievement , you bowled very well on a tough condition and thoroughly deserve your win... was a tad warm... cheers Tony

Just thought everyone should know that the centre was told to oil only the lanes that the squad was bowling on so they would have the same condition as the 1st squad and also to save a bit of time. The lane condition was the same as the one posted on the net as we analysed the lanes before the tournament. Unfortunatly is was very humid on Saturday and that can have an effect on the lanes conditions and approaches. It would have been the same in any other centre.

Back
Top Bottom