2008 Illawarra Championships & Masters Results FINAL RELEASE

rpac23

Posse Court Jester
Here is the complete results for the 2008 Illawarra Championships along with the Restricted, Seniors & Open Masters game by game results.

Enjoy!

Richard Palma

Attachments

• 2008 Illawarra Championships Results & Masters.pdf
    138.2 KB · Views: 63
hey richard sure you dont want to start running the events lol
Pete we cannot and i mean must not allow any posse members near any type of management of bowling related issues. Ther are running rampant enough as it is over bowling in australia.

lmao yes well i hear that the posse wants to take over the world of bowling, only problem is they dont have any really consitant bowlers in there, what a pity lol

lmao yes well i hear that the posse wants to take over the world of bowling, only problem is they dont have any really consitant bowlers in there, what a pity lol

Thats right, and we're looking to recruit some. Sorry Peter, you don't fall into the consistant category! We're lookin for I.D. 1 or 2 bowlers. Maybe we'll just train Brian up instead! LoL

remember the prerequisite for being a bowler in the POSSE is pretty simple, enjoy your bowling, do your best to succeed with a smile on your face, and have a very good sence of humour. Jason almost got barred a couple of times but he worked out he's issues and got with the program lol.

Remember being a part of the new revolution of bowlers in the POSSE is all about competing and enjoying the ride and improving your game, we take pride in bring those restricted class bowlers into the mainstream of bowling and showing them how much fun bowling can be at a high level.

Sure we may not be the best in the country but we certainly are gaining momentum and numbers all over the country with bowlers who constantly want to join the loyal band of bowlers known simply as the POSSE and at the same time we also are garnering respect from all bowlers australia wide as a group that does there best and always enjoys the ride.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

PS don't be surprised in the future some time that there may be a POSSE tournament for the restricted bowlers of this country in the future, anything is possible. LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN.

remember the prerequisite for being a bowler in the POSSE is pretty simple, enjoy your bowling, do your best to succeed with a smile on your face, and have a very good sence of humour. Jason almost got barred a couple of times but he worked out he's issues and got with the program lol.
Remember being a part of the new revolution of bowlers in the POSSE is all about competing and enjoying the ride and improving your game, we take pride in bring those restricted class bowlers into the mainstream of bowling and showing them how much fun bowling can be at a high level.
Sure we may not be the best in the country but we certainly are gaining momentum and numbers all over the country with bowlers who constantly want to join the loyal band of bowlers known simply as the POSSE and at the same time we also are garnering respect from all bowlers australia wide as a group that does there best and always enjoys the ride.
Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol
PS don't be surprised in the future some time that there may be a POSSE tournament for the restricted bowlers of this country in the future, anything is possible. LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN.

I would sincerely like to apologise to any member of the posse that i have offended with any of my comments. I just wish the posse member who kidnapped my wife and dog would see their way to return the dog. I really miss him.

I would sincerely like to apologise to any member of the posse that i have offended with any of my comments. I just wish the posse member who kidnapped my wife and dog would see their way to return the dog. I really miss him.

ROFLMFAO!
From one Dick to another, I didnt do such a thing! Look in the direction to tickets, he might know of the disappearances! LoL
No offence taken by the way! :p

Ah i thought you were behind the attempted burning of tix car but did not know why now it is out they stole yr dog lol.

shame on the possie

Back
Top Bottom