2008 Darrell Holt Restricted Challenge

Peter Coburn

Sponsor
Monday 21st January 2008 – The Holt Challenge Inc. Committee is pleased to announce the continuing support by Totalbowling (www.totalbowling.com.au) as the sponsor for the 2008 Darrell Holt Restricted Challenge. The event will be conducted at AMF Cross Road, Adelaide, from the 10th-18th September 2008.

The Holt Challenge Inc. Committee would like to extend our thanks to Totalbowling and its staff for the kind support for this event and the nation’s graded bowlers.

Further information on the 2008 Darrell Holt Tenpin Bowling Carnival, Restricted and Classic Challenges can be found at www.holtchallenge.org.au.

I echo these comments by Peter, without the sponsorship of events like these for the graded bowlers of Australia we would not have a restricted challenge to test ourselves against the best graded bowlers around this country.

So i thank Total bowling very much for the sponsorship of the Darrell Holt Restricted Challenge, this tournament is going from strength to strength and it is through your support that you give graded bowlers the chance to challenge themselves and in time improve there own game so that we may see future top bowlers taking on the best bowlers in this country, maybe even the world.

And while i am thanking people i would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the holt committee delegates for the zones around Australia who are putting so much time and effort into making these championships successful and also to the leadership committee lead by Peter Coburn and all the people that work with Peter that make these Championships so special for bowlers like me, it is through your hard work and dedication that we have this Championship to compete in and i could not thank you enough for everything you are doing for the graded bowlers of this country, thank you so much.

Regards
Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

I would also like to jump on the band wagon to thank TotalBowling for their support. It's great to see this event going from strenght to strenght.

I am so excited about this whole tournament. I have jumped on board with our zone's association and I am just so pumped. From what I have seen, it is not only our zone but the other zones also, that have a great group of people working hard behind the scene. It appears to me that these groups are putting in 110% of their time and effort and all seem to be committed to making this event even bigger and better.

I am loving every minute of it. There are so many great ideas going around and more importantly, everybody seems to be working together and supporting each other. This can only be good for our sport.

Liz

I would also like to thank Total bowling and Bowling Balls Australia for there support for the both division that allows us bowlers to participate in.
To Tixmclaren I thank you for your support and say to you I enjoy doing all that I have doing for Holt last year and will continue to do so this year because it is for the bowlers of all grades and levels out there.

Regards

Jeanette Kent

Back
Top Bottom