2008 Challenge Sydney Youth Cup

lgt

The tournment is being held at Campbelltown City Lanes 31st May & 1st June, over 90 entries. There will be youth bowlers from across Australia (except NT) and well worth the visit over the weekend to see some great bowling.

I have attached the squad list, any queries: [email protected]

Attachments

• 2008 CHALLENGE SYDNEY YOUTH CUP-SQUADS.pdf
    16.5 KB · Views: 40
That's a very impressive squad list. Both Werribee Youth Cup winners and runner-ups are in it too.

Leanne, allthough i'm no longer a youth bowler, I'd like to congratulate you on your hard work in organising and running these great events. If it wasn't for organisers like you, tenpin bowling wouldn't have much to offer for youth bowlers, thus losing the majority of them.

Great Work!

Richard Palma

Here is the latest squad listing for the Challenge Sydney Youth Cup at 18/5.

Prize Fund:
Payouts for both Men and Women will be increased
Men's payout extended to top 20
Top non-qualifying junior, male and female, receive a ball from Qubica AMF
Next non-qualifying junior, male and female, receive free entry to 2008 Challenge Junior Sydney Cup

Rankings:
TBA national ranked youth tournament
Qubica AMF Youth Series (round 3)
Goldpin NSW JYC (round 2)

And.....
This tournament has been included as part of the selection process for Australian World Youth Team.

Thanks, Leanne and Graeme.

Attachments

21.6 KB · Views: 21
This is the latest squad listing.

Great opportunity for our Sydney Bowlers to see most of our best youth and junior talent in Australia competing at Campbelltown City Bowl.

The NSW Youth Committee are the organisers of the event and wish to thank all the generous sponsorship from Challenge Property Investments, Campbelltown City Bowl and equipment donation from QubicaAMF.

Any queires: Leanne [email protected] or pm here

Attachments

21.6 KB · Views: 26
Here is the latest squad listing for the Challenge Sydney Youth Cup being held at Campbelltown City Bowl on Saturday 31st May and Sunday 1st June.

Please contact Leanne for any queries: [email protected]

Attachments

21.7 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom