4. Brendan Muscat
5. Tim Reichel
6. Chris Commane
7. Steven Armstrong
8. Daniel Mifsud
9. Rachael Wingett
10. Ben Taylor
11. Daan Wijker

Bowlers in BOLD have paid their deposits.

Taya

I appologise but I'm gonna have to pull out of the tournament.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

Taya

What's the go with this?
have you worked out what the adjusted prize fund will be based on numbers at the moment?

The payout for this tournament is a joke. $190 entry fee for all bowlers yet first place in girls only wins $500 and boys $800 and thats based on 40 bowlers. If you look at it closer not even one third of the field (if 40 bowlers) get their money back. It'd be interesting to see what kind of payout there would be for 10-15 bowlers.

can you please remove daniel and rachael as we have other things we need to attend to on this date.
thanks
daniel

Can we get a revised payout for both divisions.....and if no more ladies enter what is happening with the ladies division???????

Members of the Youth Team are reminded that one of the conditions of Team Membership is to bowl in the Aspley Youth Cup.

TBAQ have had extensive discussions with Aspley Bowl Management and despite the disappointing entry numbers to date, both TBA and TBAQ have been assured that this Nationally Ranked tournament will go ahead.

Entrants and Promoters are reminded that the Tournament Promoters have the right to adjust not only the Prize Money but also the Entry Fee.

Youth Team Members who are unable to bowl in this tournament will need very strong grounds if applying for exemption and these grounds will be considered by the full Board of TBAQ.

Just wondering when will the bowlers who have their names down for this know the revised payout and costing for this tournament. When some of the bowlers decided to roll for for the youth team they knew this was a requirement but made their decision thinking there was at least 24 entrants and now there is less than half that. Seeming there is a problem getting numbers for this tournament why can't they use another ranked tournament to bowl in so that they can fullfil the requirement of bowling 2 ranked tournaments. The bowlers who could see this wasn't going to be viable and wouldn't be made to bowl in it soon removed their names, shouldn't they all have the same opportunity given to them.
Cindyd

No offense intended to anyone here, but it looks like its going to be a training day for the SQ youth team, except we have to pay 200 to bowl, thats a little extreme.

I think it's a little unfair to be giving a tournament with approximately 10 bowlers National Ranking points, especially seeing as they are apart of the criteria used to select our national team. I'm all for bowling that weekend, but if Aspley Youth is going to suffer the same fate at the Adult Open did, why bother wasting people's time. I'm sure our time and money could be spent in a more constructive way than this.

I apologise in advance if anyone has taken this the wrong way.
Thanks

Please put Yvette Lawton in A

Your not the only with that view Hamish.
I also think that Junior roll offs the same weekend dont help.

P.S If theres any change in the times please let us know asap as some of as have to get back in time for work

Hey Taya,

Can you add me back in to B Squad.

I paid for my flights ages ago so I might aswell bowl.

And it's also a bit Chilli in Tassie so I need some sunshine.

Hi all.

We have now decided to condence down to one squad for this tournament. Times are as follows:

SATURDAY
WASH AND OIL PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT
Check In: 12:30pm
Bowl: 1:00pm
10 games

SUNDAY
Check In: 10:00am
Bowl: 10:30am
6 games

FINAL
1:30pm
8 games

1.Taya Reggars
2.Robbie Linari
3.Chilli Commane
4.Phillip McGuire
5.Scotty Calvert
6.Reese Leckie
7.Melissa Dunn
8.Brendan Muscat
9.Daan Wijker
10.Hamish Rogers
11.Ben Taylor
12.Rachael Wingett
13.Jodee Hayter
14.Yvette Lawton

We will post a revised payout once we have exact numbers.

Please note: Bowlers in BOLD have paid their deposits.

Taya

Hey i hope we are going to get a revised cost for this as well because surely you are not going to charge $190 entry for this .
Cindyd

Back
Top Bottom