2006 WERRIBEE YOUTH

Werribee

Werribee
The entry forms are now available and can be found in the national tournament entry section of the forum.

This tournament will be the second round of the newly formed QUBICA-AMF circuit. Believe me when I say that you will certainly want to be a part of it once you know the big prize at the end!

get those entries in early,

Edi

looks great, just a quick question though: it says on the form that it is bowlers reponsibilities to call the centre and verify qualifying results? what is meant by this?

jase_mate said:
looks great, just a quick question though: it says on the form that it is bowlers reponsibilities to call the centre and verify qualifying results? what is meant by this?

If you are border line for the 'cut' its your responsibility to call the bowl to find out if you made it...

most of the youth bowlers will after they hear the przie up for grabd cause it's the 2nd event of 6 of the AMF Quibica series don't think i spelled that right but who cares i will put my name down on the weekend for it as i will be at werribee.
Chris and there a 3 squads.

Prior to the commencement of the Youth Challenge we had 30 entries. After this week we estimate we will have (at least) almost 2 full squads.

With the announcement of the major prize at Mt Gravatt we think we will have 3 full squads. get your entries and deposits (to secure positions) in early.

Edi

Hey

Can u plz put Rebecca Whiting down for A squad? i will send my entry form and deposit this week.

thanks

bec

hey all

can u put matt whiting and chloe pearson down for c squad thanx

cheers matt whiting

oh can we pay the whole thing up front and wat details do we have to give u can someone tell me plz

If I could have the following:
Full Name
Address and Phone (best contact).
2006 TBA No: (if you have it already)
email and also your highest league average as of 31/12/2005. Tell us the league name and centre details too.

It would be best to email it directly to Doriana or fax it through on
03 9742 5465.

We must have deposits, or you can pay all up front.

Thanks,

Edi

Hi Edi, could you please put Caroline Chang down for A squad, and just a quick question: does a deposit have to be sent or can the full fee be paid on the day?

yours sincerely
Caroline Chang

Throw me in the mix if you could please Edi, Id love to bowl B squad if possible.

Cheers!

Dear Edi,

If it's still possible could u please put Adam Robertson in B squad (if not then C please), and myself in C squad? Forms and deposits will be in the mail shortly! Thanks!

Emily Robertson

Back
Top Bottom